23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
After seeing reviews on youtube, I decided to try it. It has really good coverage and I found a perfect skin tone match for me. I have already repurchased multiple times!
This is a great foundation. It has nice staying power, doesn't break me out, and has nice coverage. I recommend using a beauty blender to apply. The only downside is that it does not have a pump
Blends easily and covers my pesky freckles when no others do. I love it and it doesn't feel cakey. Spring is coming so I've been wearing a lot less foundation and it still looks great. Love it!
This is the best drug store foundation. I have combination skin and it keeps me matte. It's very very good coverage. Medium to full coverage and very build able I would recommend this foundation.
I love this foundation to death. It is full coverage, great color selection, cheap, blends well, and so much more. I would say this is a good dupe for estee lauder or kat von d. I absolutely love this foundation
I love this foundation. It lasts all day with no fading or flaking. I buy this product over and over and it's always been great. They have a lot of different skin tones and it looks natural!
I use this foundation and it lasts me throughout vigorous gym sessions. I pair it with the ColorStay concealer as well! Only complaint I have it that it creases in my smile lines, but that's an easy fix. If you have normal/ dry skin, I think you'd love his foundation. !
I have combo/oily skin, especially around my nostrils and forehead. This still became shiny and my skin maintained oily. Wasn't a fan, even after a powder finish on it.
This is the only foundation I have been able to use with my sensitive skin! I love the coverage and all day freshness it provides!! Best foundation I have ever tried!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos