BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Janee J.
Casa Grande, AZ
I have eczema and this broke my face out so bad that I woke up the next day with swollen eyes and had to go to the doctor. So if you have eczema please stay away from this!!
Sarah M.
Pocatello, ID
I have tried so many foundations and I always come back to this one. It has medium-full coverage, it's buildable, and I really love the finish. I use this with my beauty blender and it looks amazing.
sarah e.
Good if you need full coverage. Color matched my skin perfectly. Only downside is it feels heavy as if it's clogging my pores. Looks natural though. Ideal for winter.. not so much for hot, humid days.
Jackie V.
looks like i did not put makeup on my face, does not last long, i used until i finished the bottle, so it was not totally awful, was good for light converage, but not something i would purchase again
Divya H.
West Des Moines, IA
Just love the variety of shades. Does not look cakey when applied with correct technique. Works best with a beauty blender. Great coverage. amazing foundation for indian skin tones. you will love it!
Erin G.
Santa ana, Ca
This foundation provides full coverage, and has replaced my "makeup forever" hd purchase, at a friendlier price point. It is long lasting and doesn't seem to clog my pores
Manpreet K.
Merced, CA
I got this foundation a couple days ago & I have never loved a drugstore foundation like this! it makes my skin look SO soft and last a very long time which I love, I Highly recommend this product.
Malary G.
Review for: Nude more...
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Paloma h.
San Diego, CA
I really really don't understand all the hype about this product! It's really thick and doesn't even cover very well! Although it stay on a long time, whats the point if it barely covers anything!
Daily D.
Denver, CO
I didn't really care for this foundation. I only used it five or six times, but it always made my skin look too dewy about 3 hours into the day. Even with a matte powder.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't