23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I have eczema and this broke my face out so bad that I woke up the next day with swollen eyes and had to go to the doctor. So if you have eczema please stay away from this!!
I have tried so many foundations and I always come back to this one. It has medium-full coverage, it's buildable, and I really love the finish. I use this with my beauty blender and it looks amazing.
Good if you need full coverage. Color matched my skin perfectly. Only downside is it feels heavy as if it's clogging my pores. Looks natural though. Ideal for winter.. not so much for hot, humid days.
looks like i did not put makeup on my face, does not last long, i used until i finished the bottle, so it was not totally awful, was good for light converage, but not something i would purchase again
Just love the variety of shades. Does not look cakey when applied with correct technique. Works best with a beauty blender. Great coverage. amazing foundation for indian skin tones. you will love it!
This foundation provides full coverage, and has replaced my "makeup forever" hd purchase, at a friendlier price point. It is long lasting and doesn't seem to clog my pores
I got this foundation a couple days ago & I have never loved a drugstore foundation like this! it makes my skin look SO soft and last a very long time which I love, I Highly recommend this product.
I really really don't understand all the hype about this product! It's really thick and doesn't even cover very well! Although it stay on a long time, whats the point if it barely covers anything!
I didn't really care for this foundation. I only used it five or six times, but it always made my skin look too dewy about 3 hours into the day. Even with a matte powder.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos