BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Kaylee O.
Scottsburg, IN
I have very dry skin, and the formula in this is so perfect for me. It stays on all day, and blends well. It doesn't dry out my skin like most foundations. it seems to be full coverage, so a little goes a long way.
Leilanie T.
Ontario, CA
Love this product. I don't know why I bother straying to other products when this one never fails. Always able to find a shad to match my NC30-ish skin tone and it does not break me out
Melissa H.
Ocoee, FL
This foundation stays on all day. I have acne prone skin, and usually my makeup melts off after a few hours but this stuff has serious staying power. It's got great coverage, and I can't really think of any cons!
Brianna D.
Personally, I didn't enjoy using this product. I have oily skin, so maybe that was the problem, but the makeup only lasted for half of the day and I found myself frequently reapplying.
Debbie B.
Duffield, VA
Love this make up... Goes on smoothly and blends in easy. Lasts for hours. Does not dry out your face nor does it make it oily. Looks fresh all day long. Does not smug on your clothes.
Michelle B.
Mark, IL
This was my go to for a long time. It is a very good foundation with medium coverage. The best part is little to no transfer like most foundations do. It rarely gets on clothes or the phone. It mostly stays put.
Kimberly J.
Tipp City, OH
This foundation stays on for hours and does not feel greasy or leave my face oily. It does not break my face out at all. Love the variety of color options as well.
Jai S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
It is pretty good for its lasting power. You need to use with a beauty blender/ real techniques beauty blender because it will cling to dry patches. it lasts anywhere from 6-10 hours.
Valerie D.
Erath, LA
This stuff has amazing coverage and a great finish. It's one of the few foundations that will give me an even color even with my redness issues. It's an unbeatable value and should be in everyone's makeup bag!
Angela J.
I went through many foundations before I came across this one. It is the only foundation I have found that matches my skin tone perfectly! It lasts all day long. I LOVE that they have the option of Oily skin.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't