BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Anet G.
Edcouch, TX
I like this foundation for daily use. I prefer to use my more expensive camouflage make up for the weekend or special occasions. It does give me the coverage I want for my oily/combination skin for regular days.
Cassie H.
Maypearl, TX
I LOVE this product, it matches my skin perfectly, and makes my face look absolutely flawless. I constantly get compliments on how perfect my skin looks when I am wearing this make up!
Melissa H.
Ocoee, FL
This foundation stays on all day. I have acne prone skin, and usually my makeup melts off after a few hours but this stuff has serious staying power. It's got great coverage, and I can't really think of any cons!
Debbie B.
Duffield, VA
Love this make up... Goes on smoothly and blends in easy. Lasts for hours. Does not dry out your face nor does it make it oily. Looks fresh all day long. Does not smug on your clothes.
Kaylee O.
Scottsburg, IN
I have very dry skin, and the formula in this is so perfect for me. It stays on all day, and blends well. It doesn't dry out my skin like most foundations. it seems to be full coverage, so a little goes a long way.
Jai S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Review for: 6 Natural Beige more...
It is pretty good for its lasting power. You need to use with a beauty blender/ real techniques beauty blender because it will cling to dry patches. it lasts anywhere from 6-10 hours.
Michelle B.
Mark, IL
This was my go to for a long time. It is a very good foundation with medium coverage. The best part is little to no transfer like most foundations do. It rarely gets on clothes or the phone. It mostly stays put.
Kimberly J.
Tipp City, OH
This foundation stays on for hours and does not feel greasy or leave my face oily. It does not break my face out at all. Love the variety of color options as well.
Angela J.
I went through many foundations before I came across this one. It is the only foundation I have found that matches my skin tone perfectly! It lasts all day long. I LOVE that they have the option of Oily skin.
Kristi K.
Irving, TX
I had THE hardest time finding the perfect, affordable foundation until I found this piece of paradise in a bottle. I love Revlon's entire ColorStay makeup line!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't