23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Really good coverage and works well with my dry skin. It works really well for a drugstore brand. It stays on through the day with only need for few touch ups with powder through the day.
This is my everyday foundation in the combo/oily skin formula. I apply it with a dampened BB dupe sponge in light layers and build it up where I need the coverage for acne and scarring.
This foundation stays on all day. I have acne prone skin, and usually my makeup melts off after a few hours but this stuff has serious staying power. It's got great coverage, and I can't really think of any cons!
I am so in love with this foundation. I have been wearing this brand for over a year maybe even two years now and it is very comparable to high end foundation. It lasts for forever and the color selection is nice!
Love this product. I don't know why I bother straying to other products when this one never fails. Always able to find a shad to match my NC30-ish skin tone and it does not break me out
Having combination skin and living in humid GA doesn't mix well at all! This foundation does the trick for me though! It's not too heavy or too light, helps diminish breakouts and it leaves a nice matte finish.
I just started using this foundation about a week ago and i use it with a stipple brush i just love this foundation it feels great its not cakey and i will for sure be buying it again
I like this foundation for daily use. I prefer to use my more expensive camouflage make up for the weekend or special occasions. It does give me the coverage I want for my oily/combination skin for regular days.
This is simply the best foundation I have ever used on my oily face. I recently returned to it after trying several more spendy brands, and I definitely get better coverage for my acne scars with Revlon Colorstay.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos