BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Mikevia F.
Evans, GA
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Cappuccino 410 more...
I would absolutely love and adore this product ONLY if it was my right freaking shade! Don’t want to give it 1 or 2 stars because the coverage is bomb. But to mixed other foundations with it to match my skin tone is awful! The price is great but if I go up a shade It’s too dark and down is too light, like come on!!!!
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
It's okay but it's not life changing. I have never tried it as an all over face foundation before but I have used it as a contour shade and it a medium to buildable
Angharad H.
Richmond Hill, ON
I have tried dozens of different foundations, with each brand ranging from either $6.00 all the way up to past $45.00. While each brand had their own pros, they all had their overall cons: it would not remain on my face for the whole day due to my oily skin. However, this foundation surpasses every other foundation that I have used. Typical foundation on my skin type normally stays on my face for roughly 4 hours before I need to retouch. However, with this foundation, I can go for over 8 hours without even needing to retouch. I would recommend this foundation to someone who is seeking a natural, and light makeup look. This foundation is very light, so that it feels as if you are not wearing a lot of makeup, however, it still provides enough coverage to hide any blemishes.
Shelly W.
San Jose, CA
This is my first and only liquid foundation that I have ever purchased, tried or owned. I never had the inclination to try a liquid foundation before but I was looking for something that would provide me with a little bit more coverage than my usual BB cream with mineral foundation routine. I was interested to try this because it is supposed to be the ‘M.A.C. Studio Fix Foundation’ drugstore duplicate. I first tried this product during my previous November 2010 acne outbreak and I am currently on my second bottle.

The texture is quite runny but it dries quickly on the skin. I should warn you that this foundation can be quite drying and will look cakey if you apply too much.

I use the “Combination/Oily Skin” formula in Golden Beige. The shade is a near perfect match for my skin since it has just the right amount of yellow undertones. I would have to say that this foundation provides medium to full coverage, especially for those of you who may have no blemishes (or only a few blemishes). This foundation will do a good job covering most (up to 90%) of hyperpigmentation scars that are about 1 week old. I would warn you that it won’t do much to cover new areas of hyperpigmentation and hypertrophic (raised) or atrophic (depressed/indented) scars. It does a pretty good job covering up pores and giving a smooth, matte finish because of it’s silicon-infused formula.

I was surprised that this liquid foundation actually felt very light on my skin – it didn’t feel like I had any foundation on at all. If you set it with a good finishing powder (I use the Maybelline Dream Matte Powder), the oil control of this foundation is actually pretty good. My skin will last up to 6-8 hours without getting oily if it is also set with powder. I don’t even need to blot!

This foundation doesn’t oxidize on my skin at all. Coverage doesn’t fade throughout the day like my BB creams do, so rarely do I ever even need to touch-up and re-cover blemishes. However, I generally still don’t like using a liquid foundation all the time so I use this as a concealer more than an all-over the face foundation.

A plus about this foundation is that it does have a little bit of SPF (I believe it has an SPF of 6) and uses titanium dioxide, which is a plus for me because I definitely prefer physical sunscreens over chemical sunscreens.
Anney A.
Cocoa, FL
I typically do not like drugstore foundation because of my textured and difficult skin to work with but this formula is unbelievable and honestly better than some high end foundations I carry! It gives you that glow from within while mattifying your skin all at once! Revlon Colorstay is a solid medium to full coverage foundation, buildable, doesn't feel caky on the skin, and above all looks absolutely flawless and healthy. I highly recommend this product and it really has become a #gamechanger #holygrail of mine! I'm wearing it in the photo here for reference!
Maria P.
I tried to stay away from drugstore foundations, because I break out easily. However I have been on a budget lately so I did some research and came across this foundation. I have been using it (combination/oily) for a while I got early tan the shade doesn't fit me that well but it still works for me. I have not broken out, it definitely stays on, and it is effective for my combination skin. This definitely beat my 40 dollar foundation, and I liked that it came with a pump. I use this in the week, and my estee lauder double wear on the weekend. I bought mine for $9 bucks with a coupon. Oh and I love how it feels very smooth and creamy.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Nude more...
This is the first foundation I ever wore and still sometimes wear today. It covers all my problem areas and looks great on the skin. I would highly recommend for beginners.
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
Revlon colorstay foundation is my every day foundation. I wear makeup every day but do not want to spend over $30 on a bottle of foundation for everyday and this is the best drug store foundation I have tried. I have dry skin so I use the dry/normal skin version. I have tried multiple ways of applying and found that a beauty blender gives a better result than my Sigma F 80 brush. I pump one or two pumps on the sponge then stipple all over my face. This foundation covers up most of my redness but I have to use a couple layers to really cover all of my acne. The formula is not to thick or to thin so I do not have problems with it getting clumpy or being sheer. One bottle of this lasts me about a month to a month and a half.

Revlon recently changed the packaging and included a pump instead of a screw on lid so it is much easier to use and you do not have to put the product on your hands to use it. After the repackaging the colors seemed to have changed. I used to use shade 220 but that is now to dark for me so I went down to 200. Just be aware of that if you used this in the old packaging.
Madison T.
Mary Esther, FL
I love this foundation for my skin tone and also my skin type, which is oily. The finish of the foundation looks dewy at first but ultimately dries as a matte base. I love the cool undertones of the foundation which is better than the Maybelline Fit Me darker color which have a heavy orange undertone. The coverage is medium but you are bale to build upon it for a full coverage look. I have acne scars and dark spots so it is important that I get a coverage that is between medium and full. The foundation isn't the best if you have large pores because it doesn't really fill in or appear flawless on the skin. The longevity lasts between 6-9 hours with the foundation staying in place and it doesn't budge. Beyond that it starts to melt away and begins to separate. The foundation is easy to remove at the end of the day with a makeup wipe and with a cleanser or toner. Over all this product is a great foundation and is the best among drug store makeup brands.
Aleah B.
Vallejo, CA
This is a natural foundation to me. I love full coverage. Sometime I feel I want a natural look like I do not have any makeup on at all. I would recommend this product.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't