BY REVLON

• Combo/Oily Spf 15

Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Nude more...
For low-fat oily skin is one of the best bases there is you lasts about 8 hours sealing it with a translucent powder the cost is very good A contra of this base is that it tends to mark the wrinkles
Taylor G.
Review for: Buff more...
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. I use it with my beauty blender and it gives me such high coverage and yet feel so light on my skin. Absolutely worth it and it really does last so long.
Nia T.
Sylmar, CA
I heard a lot of good reviews on this foundation so I went and bought it I was a bit disappointed I felt like I had a mask on and you have to work fast with this product.
Amanda S.
Duluth, MN
This product has excellent staying power and great medium to full coverage.. tip apply in sections of your face at a time, don't dab the product in differnt spots first them work around as the product gets harder to work with...
Seline A.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this. I last me about 9.5 hours. I don't have oil skin. I have clear but GREASY skin. I feel like it can leave my skin fairly warn out. I don't have to use much. But I cant use it everyday or my skin would need some CPR.
katie b.
I have very oily skin and this has been the best product for that! It covers great and last all day! I will continue to buy this product, by far my most favorite foundation I have ever purchased!
Kendra R.
La Vista, NE
This foundation is pretty awesome. It's full coverage and lasts all day. They have a wide color range too. My only quam is that this did break me out. But I do have ridiculously sensitive skin.
Robyn M.
A good drug store product. I have always been a fan of revlon products and this doesn't disappoint. It isn't full coverage I would say, but it does stay on and wear well
Marissa M.
Elmendorf Afb, AK
I have combo skin but this balances between my oiliness and the dryness. This is a great foundation for everyday but can be bumped up to a more full coverage for a special occasion if need be!
Elizabeth H.
Valrico, FL
I have the oily/combo formula. My skin is very oily and this foundation is absolutely amazing! Doesn't make me look like a grease ball. I woulnt say it last 24 hours, but my face does looks fresh the entire 7am-4pm work day!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't