23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,455 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I heard a lot of good reviews on this foundation so I went and bought it I was a bit disappointed I felt like I had a mask on and you have to work fast with this product.
This product has excellent staying power and great medium to full coverage.. tip apply in sections of your face at a time, don't dab the product in differnt spots first them work around as the product gets harder to work with...
I love this. I last me about 9.5 hours. I don't have oil skin. I have clear but GREASY skin. I feel like it can leave my skin fairly warn out. I don't have to use much. But I cant use it everyday or my skin would need some CPR.
I have very oily skin and this has been the best product for that! It covers great and last all day! I will continue to buy this product, by far my most favorite foundation I have ever purchased!
This foundation is pretty awesome. It's full coverage and lasts all day. They have a wide color range too. My only quam is that this did break me out. But I do have ridiculously sensitive skin.
A good drug store product. I have always been a fan of revlon products and this doesn't disappoint. It isn't full coverage I would say, but it does stay on and wear well
I have combo skin but this balances between my oiliness and the dryness. This is a great foundation for everyday but can be bumped up to a more full coverage for a special occasion if need be!
I have the oily/combo formula. My skin is very oily and this foundation is absolutely amazing! Doesn't make me look like a grease ball. I woulnt say it last 24 hours, but my face does looks fresh the entire 7am-4pm work day!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos