BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Heather Y.
Morrisville , PA
This foundation was so-so to me. I didn't hate it, but I don't love it either. I feel like it was oily looking on my skin. I might have to try a different shade next time.
Keisha P.
Lynchburg, VA
This really does last all day, it does not rub off and get on your clothes.The only problem I have is sometimes it can make my skin look a little dry looking.I use the one for oily/ combination skin.
caitie w.
Evarts, KY
Very surprised by the coverage of this product. Left skin dewy ( I have Super dry skin) not pasty, fresh and offered maximum wear with little to no transfer on my clothing.
Michaela P.
Broadway, NC
I have been using this foundation since I was in 8th grade lol. I absolutely love the coverage and finish of the foundation. It's around $10 so you cannot beat the price.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Nude more...
For low-fat oily skin is one of the best bases there is you lasts about 8 hours sealing it with a translucent powder the cost is very good A contra of this base is that it tends to mark the wrinkles
Amanda N.
Middleton, TN
Review for: Original Fond De Teint Oil-Free #14 Cappuccino Clear Bottle more...
I love the Revlon foundation. I have been using it for years and it is as good as the real expensive stuff & you get it a whole lot cheaper. Feels so light & smooth on u r face. Great product!!
Melanie B.
Phoenixville, PA
I've been using this brand for awhile now, this used to be my favorite foundation. I think they must have changed formulas, it looks much more cakey than it used to be. I still use it everyday because the coverage is amazing.
Amanda S.
Duluth, MN
This product has excellent staying power and great medium to full coverage.. tip apply in sections of your face at a time, don't dab the product in differnt spots first them work around as the product gets harder to work with...
samantha a.
Clarkson, KY
This was my #goto product! It actually helps keep your skin less oily, unlike most foundations. Covers fully, all day! Sensitive on skin, so your face don't break out as much! Love this product!!
jackie l.
Madera, CA
I totally recommend this foundation to anyone for even an everyday look i love it! and blends in so well!! its an awesome drugstore foundation for if your in a budget! 😊
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't