23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This foundation was so-so to me. I didn't hate it, but I don't love it either. I feel like it was oily looking on my skin. I might have to try a different shade next time.
This really does last all day, it does not rub off and get on your clothes.The only problem I have is sometimes it can make my skin look a little dry looking.I use the one for oily/ combination skin.
Very surprised by the coverage of this product. Left skin dewy ( I have Super dry skin) not pasty, fresh and offered maximum wear with little to no transfer on my clothing.
I have been using this foundation since I was in 8th grade lol. I absolutely love the coverage and finish of the foundation. It's around $10 so you cannot beat the price.
I've been using this brand for awhile now, this used to be my favorite foundation. I think they must have changed formulas, it looks much more cakey than it used to be. I still use it everyday because the coverage is amazing.
This product has excellent staying power and great medium to full coverage.. tip apply in sections of your face at a time, don't dab the product in differnt spots first them work around as the product gets harder to work with...
This was my #goto product! It actually helps keep your skin less oily, unlike most foundations. Covers fully, all day! Sensitive on skin, so your face don't break out as much! Love this product!!
I totally recommend this foundation to anyone for even an everyday look i love it! and blends in so well!! its an awesome drugstore foundation for if your in a budget! 😊
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos