23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I looooovvvee this foundation! It stays on all day and docent break me out ! It also drys to a matte finish so sometimes I don't even need to set it with a powder. So if your looking for an over all great foundation this ones for you!
This is a great coverage foundation. It is my go to foundation right now, but sometimes it is a bit too cakey so I might buy the dry skin one next time. It does dry really quick so you have to be fast. Overall it's good for the price
This is the best foundation I have ever used. I feel like it almost has too much coverage, especially when I apply it with a brush. But it really makes my skin look beautiful.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige, Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden, Medium Beige (240), Nude, Sand Beige 180 more...
I love this product because it's soft and aplys good i herd I would love to try some more of it pots are is soft lots of coverage cons 0 it amazing for any skin I would definitely recommend it to anyone I wish I would get recommend cause I herd it's amazing
I wanted to find something similar and cheaper to Kat Von d's foundation, and this is it! Works just as well, stays on all day, sweat proof and full coverage! I don't need a concealer with this!!!
This foundation was so-so to me. I didn't hate it, but I don't love it either. I feel like it was oily looking on my skin. I might have to try a different shade next time.
This really does last all day, it does not rub off and get on your clothes.The only problem I have is sometimes it can make my skin look a little dry looking.I use the one for oily/ combination skin.
Very surprised by the coverage of this product. Left skin dewy ( I have Super dry skin) not pasty, fresh and offered maximum wear with little to no transfer on my clothing.
This foundation is amazing, when I use my beauty blender it makes a airbrush/matte finish. This foundation is medium coverage, you may want to use concealer in trouble spots with the foundation. Overall I recommend this product.
I use this for daily wear to work because I do not want to use my expensive foundation. It does have good coverage but you will notice through out the day it doesn't have great coverage. For a drug store foundation though I love it.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos