BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

reneetay253 T.
seattle wa
I looooovvvee this foundation! It stays on all day and docent break me out ! It also drys to a matte finish so sometimes I don't even need to set it with a powder. So if your looking for an over all great foundation this ones for you!
Krissy S.
Quincy, MA
This is a great coverage foundation. It is my go to foundation right now, but sometimes it is a bit too cakey so I might buy the dry skin one next time. It does dry really quick so you have to be fast. Overall it's good for the price
Jennifer G.
This is the best foundation I have ever used. I feel like it almost has too much coverage, especially when I apply it with a brush. But it really makes my skin look beautiful.
Bella S.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige, Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden, Medium Beige (240), Nude, Sand Beige 180 more...
I love this product because it's soft and aplys good i herd I would love to try some more of it pots are is soft lots of coverage cons 0 it amazing for any skin I would definitely recommend it to anyone I wish I would get recommend cause I herd it's amazing
Denise R.
Clinton Twp, MI
I wanted to find something similar and cheaper to Kat Von d's foundation, and this is it! Works just as well, stays on all day, sweat proof and full coverage! I don't need a concealer with this!!!
Heather Y.
Morrisville , PA
This foundation was so-so to me. I didn't hate it, but I don't love it either. I feel like it was oily looking on my skin. I might have to try a different shade next time.
Keisha P.
Lynchburg, VA
This really does last all day, it does not rub off and get on your clothes.The only problem I have is sometimes it can make my skin look a little dry looking.I use the one for oily/ combination skin.
caitie w.
Evarts, KY
Very surprised by the coverage of this product. Left skin dewy ( I have Super dry skin) not pasty, fresh and offered maximum wear with little to no transfer on my clothing.
This foundation is amazing, when I use my beauty blender it makes a airbrush/matte finish. This foundation is medium coverage, you may want to use concealer in trouble spots with the foundation. Overall I recommend this product.
Sasha M.
Fortville, IN
I use this for daily wear to work because I do not want to use my expensive foundation. It does have good coverage but you will notice through out the day it doesn't have great coverage. For a drug store foundation though I love it.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't