BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Vania F.
Palm City, FL
Love this foundation. Definitely my holy grail from the drugstore. Stays on all day long even in the hot humid Florida weather. Also keeps me matte all day long and has wonderful coverage. Will always repurchase
Cori S.
Great drugstore foundation. Covers well, lasts a while, and there are a variety of shades to choose from. The smell is a bit funky, but it goes away after a few minutes.
Marley B.
Town Creek, AL
This is an awesome long wear foundation. Though, it doesn't stay 24 hours. The first layer of this is light to medium coverage. It is buildable but be light handed, or it will look cakey. Also, if you have dry skin, go for the normal to dry skin formula.
Jen S.
Pylesville, MD
This is the best foundation I have ever used! It stays on all day even through out work and exercise. It works great on oily skin and great on dry skin. I will always, always repurchase!
Loveden U.
Baker, MT
Review for: Buff more...
Used to wear this foundation. Color looked great and it had a nice finish. But whenever I applied my powder to soften the foundation , it would streak. So tried different powder to see if that would do the trick, but nope. So finally switch foundation.
Selina G.
Woonsocket, RI
You must blend well and choose a color similar to your skin. If you do, it will leave you with a very smooth complexion. Covers blemishes and dark circles very well. Fabulous foundation:)
Ismarilys N.
Puerto Rico
This is the typicall drugstore foundation with quality of a expensive one. It has a high coverage, the package have a good amount product and have differet types of formula for different types of skin.
Samantha P.
Comparable to NARS Sheer Glow without the price tag! This foundation is very buildable, and I recommend the oily version for longer wear and a more mattefying feel.
cristina z.
Burbank, CA
My go to foundations when I want to save the high end stuff for a special night out. I work in a kitchen and it gets hot. This foundations provides the coverage I seek, and lasts all day even through the sweat. Highly recommended, never broke me out.
This stuff is amazeballs. I've tried a billion and one foundations and this is the only one I use now. Could have a better color selection but it's not that big of a deal to mix colors! Stays on ALL day perfectly, blends perfectly, it's just perfect.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't