23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Love this foundation. Definitely my holy grail from the drugstore. Stays on all day long even in the hot humid Florida weather. Also keeps me matte all day long and has wonderful coverage. Will always repurchase
Great drugstore foundation. Covers well, lasts a while, and there are a variety of shades to choose from. The smell is a bit funky, but it goes away after a few minutes.
This is an awesome long wear foundation. Though, it doesn't stay 24 hours. The first layer of this is light to medium coverage. It is buildable but be light handed, or it will look cakey. Also, if you have dry skin, go for the normal to dry skin formula.
This is the best foundation I have ever used! It stays on all day even through out work and exercise. It works great on oily skin and great on dry skin. I will always, always repurchase!
Review for: Buff more...
Used to wear this foundation. Color looked great and it had a nice finish. But whenever I applied my powder to soften the foundation , it would streak. So tried different powder to see if that would do the trick, but nope. So finally switch foundation.
You must blend well and choose a color similar to your skin. If you do, it will leave you with a very smooth complexion. Covers blemishes and dark circles very well. Fabulous foundation:)
This is the typicall drugstore foundation with quality of a expensive one. It has a high coverage, the package have a good amount product and have differet types of formula for different types of skin.
Comparable to NARS Sheer Glow without the price tag! This foundation is very buildable, and I recommend the oily version for longer wear and a more mattefying feel.
My go to foundations when I want to save the high end stuff for a special night out. I work in a kitchen and it gets hot. This foundations provides the coverage I seek, and lasts all day even through the sweat. Highly recommended, never broke me out.
This stuff is amazeballs. I've tried a billion and one foundations and this is the only one I use now. Could have a better color selection but it's not that big of a deal to mix colors! Stays on ALL day perfectly, blends perfectly, it's just perfect.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos