23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,463 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Pretty good little foundation. It doesnt crease on my forehead which is a plus. It is more of a light/ medium coverage in my opinion but holds up through the day.
Average foundation. Looks cakey on the skin even when applied thinly. Very orangey too after it is on for a while even though it doesn't look like it in the bottle-- don't be fooled, pick a lighter shade!!!
I have used this foundation but the thing is it's a full coverage foundation n looks cakey it's very difficult for me to find hydrating but 1 shade lighter foundation for my skin coz if I use light foundation it looks ashy otherwise my same match looks dull
I love this product, it's my go-to foundation. It stays on for a long time and doesn't leave my face feeling dry, and doesn't give me breakouts. I will say that the bottle does get annoying as you have to constantly pound it to get it out.
I have combo/oily skin and this foundation is the best! it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion.
Great drug store brand. I recommend this. I mix two colors together for the perfect shade. If you buy at many drug stores they will let you return if it doesn't match your skin.
This foundation has amazing staying power and very full coverage. However, it leaves streaks and looks cakey, but a beauty blender helps blend it out a bit more. Overall I really like this foundation :)
I have oily skin and the bases I use do not usually take away that luster and I want to know if this base can remove that greasy aspect of the face and what is its coverage?
I love this foundation. I have oily skin and it keeps my face matte all day. It has a great selection of shades, and my shade fits me perfectly. Leaves my skin looking flawless.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos