BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

kayla f.
Bluefield, WV
Pretty good little foundation. It doesnt crease on my forehead which is a plus. It is more of a light/ medium coverage in my opinion but holds up through the day.
Megan M.
Average foundation. Looks cakey on the skin even when applied thinly. Very orangey too after it is on for a while even though it doesn't look like it in the bottle-- don't be fooled, pick a lighter shade!!!
Olivia R.
Review for: Mineral 10 Deep more...
Pretty good but its powdery and can be little bit cakey. The brush isn't perfect and it is a bit scratchy. The color selection is great and it is a pretty good powder foundation.
Ayesha C.
Salisbury, MD
I have used this foundation but the thing is it's a full coverage foundation n looks cakey it's very difficult for me to find hydrating but 1 shade lighter foundation for my skin coz if I use light foundation it looks ashy otherwise my same match looks dull
Katie G.
Warminster, PA
I love this product, it's my go-to foundation. It stays on for a long time and doesn't leave my face feeling dry, and doesn't give me breakouts. I will say that the bottle does get annoying as you have to constantly pound it to get it out.
Anya B.
Salem, IL
I have combo/oily skin and this foundation is the best! it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion.
Maigen S.
Birmingham, AL
Great drug store brand. I recommend this. I mix two colors together for the perfect shade. If you buy at many drug stores they will let you return if it doesn't match your skin.
Olivia H.
Littleton, CO
This foundation has amazing staying power and very full coverage. However, it leaves streaks and looks cakey, but a beauty blender helps blend it out a bit more. Overall I really like this foundation :)

I have oily skin and the bases I use do not usually take away that luster and I want to know if this base can remove that greasy aspect of the face and what is its coverage?
Nely T.
Catoosa, OK
I love this foundation. I have oily skin and it keeps my face matte all day. It has a great selection of shades, and my shade fits me perfectly. Leaves my skin looking flawless.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't