23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I love the revlon colorstay foundation, I have very oily skin and this stays on for a long time, it doesn't feel heavy or cakey unless you use a whole lot, it looks natural, mattifies my faces, and stays on all day without needing to powder
Average foundation. Looks cakey on the skin even when applied thinly. Very orangey too after it is on for a while even though it doesn't look like it in the bottle-- don't be fooled, pick a lighter shade!!!
Everything about this line is very good. almost every product they sell is of good constituency and can blend very well. this product is good for all skin types and is reviewed by a lot of beauty bloggers.
Ever since I found this product Ive loved it and never use anything else! Applies smoothly, lasts all day, good for oily skin, and looks great. I highly recommend this foundation!
Pretty good little foundation. It doesnt crease on my forehead which is a plus. It is more of a light/ medium coverage in my opinion but holds up through the day.
I have this foundation in the shade buff. I really do enjoy this foundation when applied properly. I normally use my Sigma F80 , or BeautyBlender. The coverage for me is very buildable without looking very cakey. Over all a very good product.
I have used this foundation but the thing is it's a full coverage foundation n looks cakey it's very difficult for me to find hydrating but 1 shade lighter foundation for my skin coz if I use light foundation it looks ashy otherwise my same match looks dull
Great coverage for a drugstore makeup brand! Definitely use this everyday, though it does take time to dry and set. Medium to full coverage, you don't even need concealer when using this foundation! Love it!
I love this foundation. Its one of the best ones i have used. It proves a lot of coverage and its so light weight on the skin. It stays on for hours without fading or touching up.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos