BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Jessica L.
Bonney Lake, WA
I love the revlon colorstay foundation, I have very oily skin and this stays on for a long time, it doesn't feel heavy or cakey unless you use a whole lot, it looks natural, mattifies my faces, and stays on all day without needing to powder
Olivia R.
Review for: Mineral 10 Deep more...
Pretty good but its powdery and can be little bit cakey. The brush isn't perfect and it is a bit scratchy. The color selection is great and it is a pretty good powder foundation.
Megan M.
Average foundation. Looks cakey on the skin even when applied thinly. Very orangey too after it is on for a while even though it doesn't look like it in the bottle-- don't be fooled, pick a lighter shade!!!
Alexys R.
Princeton, TX
Everything about this line is very good. almost every product they sell is of good constituency and can blend very well. this product is good for all skin types and is reviewed by a lot of beauty bloggers.
Jessie K.
Albertville, AL
Ever since I found this product Ive loved it and never use anything else! Applies smoothly, lasts all day, good for oily skin, and looks great. I highly recommend this foundation!
kayla f.
Bluefield, WV
Pretty good little foundation. It doesnt crease on my forehead which is a plus. It is more of a light/ medium coverage in my opinion but holds up through the day.
Ashlee B.
Miamisburg, OH
I have this foundation in the shade buff. I really do enjoy this foundation when applied properly. I normally use my Sigma F80 , or BeautyBlender. The coverage for me is very buildable without looking very cakey. Over all a very good product.
Ayesha C.
Salisbury, MD
I have used this foundation but the thing is it's a full coverage foundation n looks cakey it's very difficult for me to find hydrating but 1 shade lighter foundation for my skin coz if I use light foundation it looks ashy otherwise my same match looks dull
Nisha R.
Great coverage for a drugstore makeup brand! Definitely use this everyday, though it does take time to dry and set. Medium to full coverage, you don't even need concealer when using this foundation! Love it!
Jordan J.
Nashville, TN
I love this foundation. Its one of the best ones i have used. It proves a lot of coverage and its so light weight on the skin. It stays on for hours without fading or touching up.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't