23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,415 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I really like this foundation but it made my face look flacky. it dries really quickly. would better if it had a pump. I applied this producted with my fingers because it was easier.
I've tried a lot of foundations. And my skin is so oily that none of them stays on, plus I have a lot to cover up. This gets the job done. AND stays! (i use the oily/combo version)
THIS IS MY HOLYGRAIL FOUNDATION!! been using this Foundation for years. i always go back to it. it covers EVERYTHING! I have rosacea nd it covers well!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍
My everyday face makeup. Last all day, and is perfect for my naturally oily skin. Been using this brand for about 4 years now. It's a must have in my makeup bag.
This is a great drugstore foundation for oily/combination skin. It is full coverage but can be easily sheered out with a damp brush or sponge while still providing all day coverage. It definitely gives high end foundations a run for their money.
I have oily combo skin and this foundation is great! I have it in a lighter shade but it stays matte all day and looks like I just applied it at the end of the day.
Everything about this line is very good. almost every product they sell is of good constituency and can blend very well. this product is good for all skin types and is reviewed by a lot of beauty bloggers.
I have this foundation in the shade buff. I really do enjoy this foundation when applied properly. I normally use my Sigma F80 , or BeautyBlender. The coverage for me is very buildable without looking very cakey. Over all a very good product.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos