BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Kelsie S.
League City, TX
I really like this foundation but it made my face look flacky. it dries really quickly. would better if it had a pump. I applied this producted with my fingers because it was easier.
Pamela G.
Decorah, IA
Review for: Buff more...
My holy grail foundation! It lasts long with flawless coverage and no caking IF you add a drop of oil to it. I add rosehip to all my makeup and it turns it into high end quality.
Eryn G.
Hamlin, NY
I've tried a lot of foundations. And my skin is so oily that none of them stays on, plus I have a lot to cover up. This gets the job done. AND stays! (i use the oily/combo version)
Jessica W.
Central City , KY
THIS IS MY HOLYGRAIL FOUNDATION!! been using this Foundation for years. i always go back to it. it covers EVERYTHING! I have rosacea nd it covers well!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍
Cecilia G.
My everyday face makeup. Last all day, and is perfect for my naturally oily skin. Been using this brand for about 4 years now. It's a must have in my makeup bag.
Sonia R.
Monrovia, CA
This is a great drugstore foundation for oily/combination skin. It is full coverage but can be easily sheered out with a damp brush or sponge while still providing all day coverage. It definitely gives high end foundations a run for their money.
Halie A.
I have oily combo skin and this foundation is great! I have it in a lighter shade but it stays matte all day and looks like I just applied it at the end of the day.
Alexys R.
Princeton, TX
Everything about this line is very good. almost every product they sell is of good constituency and can blend very well. this product is good for all skin types and is reviewed by a lot of beauty bloggers.
Ashlee B.
Miamisburg, OH
I have this foundation in the shade buff. I really do enjoy this foundation when applied properly. I normally use my Sigma F80 , or BeautyBlender. The coverage for me is very buildable without looking very cakey. Over all a very good product.
Olivia R.
Review for: Mineral 10 Deep more...
Pretty good but its powdery and can be little bit cakey. The brush isn't perfect and it is a bit scratchy. The color selection is great and it is a pretty good powder foundation.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't