BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Michaela C.
Franklin, NC
I have used this foundation a few different times and loved it, it was honestly just so expensive to buy in my opinion. I like to purchase drugstore foundation at $5-$8 and this one was over $10.
Breona N.
I'm very picky about the foundation I use & to say the first time I've tried this I fell in love with it ! It really does last all day & works elders at making my skin look flawless thee entire day ! Love it ! It's cheap and reliable ! Best drugstore foundation .
Hannah C.
Charlotte, NC
The only thigs I dislike about this foundation is the price for such little foundation and that it doesn't really cover that much. It is good for oily/combination skin and lasts for a long time. It does feel a little heavy on the skin, but it seems pretty good!
Taylar M.
Great foundation for the price. The coverage is bomb as well. It last for hours and it a lightweight foundations. I would buy this again and again! No cons on this one!
CARMELYS L.
Esta es sin lugar a dudas la mejor base de farmacia que le usado en toda mi vida, ES BUEEEEENIIIIIIIISIIIIMAAAAA, podria pasar toda la vida hablando maravillas de ella sin cansarme
Christa T.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Buff more...
Hands down my favorite foundation. It stays on all day. I like it so much because it gives you a matte finish without looking really dry or powdery. It also controls the oil in my T-Zone very well. I just love it and will be using it as long as Revlon sells it!
Jessica S.
North Oxford, MA
I switched to this from Clinique, it is really hard for me to find the right shade because I'm so pale. Ive tried several foundations and finallyyyy found one that matches perfect and doesn't make me turn orange. It covers really well, and lasts throughout the day.
Alison T.
Englewood, CO
I started using Revlon Colorstay after reading so many positive reviews online. This is my new go to foundation. It goes on so smooth and stays on all day. I love it!!
Heather M.
This will always be my go-to drugstore foundation. Its amazing quality and the staying power is awesome! I love how it stays on even with my oily skin! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Christy M.
This is my favorite drugstore makeup. It comes in so many different colors. Personally, I like a full coverage makeup and this gives me the coverage I'm looking for.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't