BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Since 2000

I'm 36 now I've been using Revlon since then and I love it I've tried others right beside it at the stores and I always get disappointed and always go back to my revlon...
Jessica R.
Starke, FL
By far the best foundation I have tried! My skin loves it! Does not cause my skin to break out and lasts all day! I highly recommend for daily makeup applications!
Nicole C.
This foundation is really great if you want med to full coverage for a special event or even for everyday use...also great for photography for weddings or other important occasions
Katie D.
Summit, MS
When ever I want to have flawless skin, this is what I grab for. Its a great full coverage with a matte finish that last all day. It tough to remove but worth it.
cristina z.
Burbank, CA
My go to foundations when I want to save the high end stuff for a special night out. I work in a kitchen and it gets hot. This foundations provides the coverage I seek, and lasts all day even through the sweat. Highly recommended, never broke me out.
caitlin g.
Norfolk, VA
This is my go to foundation. It is full coverage so it can feel a bit heavy but if you have troublesome skin it will help a lot. It covers great, goes on smooth and doesn't need to be touched up. Love this stuff!
Ileen R.
Long Beach, CA
When your on the run and forgot your make up and/or your trying to use something different I recommend revlon to all my friends and family ! It's a great product!
Mikayla N.
I use this product daily and I would never use another foundation brand. Personally I have an uneven skin tone so it really gives me a flawless tone when I use it!
Alex L.
I have rosacea which causes my face to be red from my cheekbones down to my jaw. This foundation does a great job at covering it up. It is very full coverage. I recommend using a translucent powder on top to keep it from smudging off on my clothing.
Shelley S.
I love this foundation! Over the past 10 years I have tried many different kinds and keep coming back to this one. The coverage is amazing and it really stays put!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't