23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,464 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is an awesome long wear foundation. Though, it doesn't stay 24 hours. The first layer of this is light to medium coverage. It is buildable but be light handed, or it will look cakey. Also, if you have dry skin, go for the normal to dry skin formula.
Love this foundation. Definitely my holy grail from the drugstore. Stays on all day long even in the hot humid Florida weather. Also keeps me matte all day long and has wonderful coverage. Will always repurchase
It is great for Oily skin. There is a smell when you start putting it on. But, it disappears after a couple minutes. It has great coverage and can be easily layered.
This is one of my go-to foundations. It stays on all day. The coverage is great. I have oily skin and this doesn't get too shiny as the day goes along. It is tough to get off, so a good makeup remover/cloth/wash is helpful. Definitely recommend this!
I've been using colorstay since before they added the sunblock. Now I love it even more. It blends effortlessly. Never feels caked on. Lasts pretty much throughout the day. Probably touch up once or twice.
By far the best foundation I have tried! My skin loves it! Does not cause my skin to break out and lasts all day! I highly recommend for daily makeup applications!
I use this product daily and I would never use another foundation brand. Personally I have an uneven skin tone so it really gives me a flawless tone when I use it!
Excellent foundation!!!, great coverage, and affordable price, the only downside for me its the smell like pure paint, but it does not linger, so its not a problem
This is a great full-coverage foundation. I like the fact that they have different ones for different skin-types, so it won't break you out or dry out your skin. Overall, a great foundation that covers a lot up.
This is my go to foundation. It is full coverage so it can feel a bit heavy but if you have troublesome skin it will help a lot. It covers great, goes on smooth and doesn't need to be touched up. Love this stuff!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos