BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Marley B.
Town Creek, AL
This is an awesome long wear foundation. Though, it doesn't stay 24 hours. The first layer of this is light to medium coverage. It is buildable but be light handed, or it will look cakey. Also, if you have dry skin, go for the normal to dry skin formula.
Vania F.
Palm City, FL
Love this foundation. Definitely my holy grail from the drugstore. Stays on all day long even in the hot humid Florida weather. Also keeps me matte all day long and has wonderful coverage. Will always repurchase
Jocelyn A.
It is great for Oily skin. There is a smell when you start putting it on. But, it disappears after a couple minutes. It has great coverage and can be easily layered.
Mindy B.
Alexandria, VA
This is one of my go-to foundations. It stays on all day. The coverage is great. I have oily skin and this doesn't get too shiny as the day goes along. It is tough to get off, so a good makeup remover/cloth/wash is helpful. Definitely recommend this!
Tanya M.
Boca Raton, FL
I've been using colorstay since before they added the sunblock. Now I love it even more. It blends effortlessly. Never feels caked on. Lasts pretty much throughout the day. Probably touch up once or twice.
Jessica R.
Starke, FL
By far the best foundation I have tried! My skin loves it! Does not cause my skin to break out and lasts all day! I highly recommend for daily makeup applications!
Mikayla N.
I use this product daily and I would never use another foundation brand. Personally I have an uneven skin tone so it really gives me a flawless tone when I use it!
Carla  C.
Excellent foundation!!!, great coverage, and affordable price, the only downside for me its the smell like pure paint, but it does not linger, so its not a problem
Shelby H.
Furlong, PA
This is a great full-coverage foundation. I like the fact that they have different ones for different skin-types, so it won't break you out or dry out your skin. Overall, a great foundation that covers a lot up.
caitlin g.
Norfolk, VA
This is my go to foundation. It is full coverage so it can feel a bit heavy but if you have troublesome skin it will help a lot. It covers great, goes on smooth and doesn't need to be touched up. Love this stuff!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't