BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Megan C.
I've been using this foundation for a few years now and I have come to love it so much. I gave it 4 stars out of 5 because I have noticed that recently the foundation has began to oxidize and change its undertones to be a little pinkier than it usually is.
Crystal N.
Orange , CA
After i tried this i haven't tried another foundation. it is the best! stays all day great coverage and doesn't cake up. only problemis that it dries quick! RECOMMEND
Kelly J.
Seabrook, NH
Love this item. I will only use Revlon foundation as it looks natural and hides my scars on my jawline. I have tried many brands and find this one to suit me best.
Polet T.
Somerton, AZ
I like this product because it works fine with my face and my skin type only thing I recommend is that people who have oily skin type are careful with this product
Jocelyn A.
It is great for Oily skin. There is a smell when you start putting it on. But, it disappears after a couple minutes. It has great coverage and can be easily layered.
Cori S.
Great drugstore foundation. Covers well, lasts a while, and there are a variety of shades to choose from. The smell is a bit funky, but it goes away after a few minutes.
Jaimie N.
Richmond Hill, GA
This is my favorite liquid foundation. I need to be careful with what I use because of my sensitive skin and this has definitely worked perfectly and NO breakouts.
Marie B.
This is great! As a makeup artist, i think it matches really well with high brand makeups from MAC and Sephora. Awesome buy! great price and lasts a long time on your skin. Dries really quickly so you should apply and work with in the skin very quickly.
Marley B.
Town Creek, AL
This is an awesome long wear foundation. Though, it doesn't stay 24 hours. The first layer of this is light to medium coverage. It is buildable but be light handed, or it will look cakey. Also, if you have dry skin, go for the normal to dry skin formula.
l h.
Haskell, AR
This foundation is 1 of 2 drugstore foundations that i continue to repurchase time and time again. i love how long lasting it is, and the fact that they have it for different skin types!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't