23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I've been using this foundation for a few years now and I have come to love it so much. I gave it 4 stars out of 5 because I have noticed that recently the foundation has began to oxidize and change its undertones to be a little pinkier than it usually is.
After i tried this i haven't tried another foundation. it is the best! stays all day great coverage and doesn't cake up. only problemis that it dries quick! RECOMMEND
Love this item. I will only use Revlon foundation as it looks natural and hides my scars on my jawline. I have tried many brands and find this one to suit me best.
I like this product because it works fine with my face and my skin type only thing I recommend is that people who have oily skin type are careful with this product
It is great for Oily skin. There is a smell when you start putting it on. But, it disappears after a couple minutes. It has great coverage and can be easily layered.
Great drugstore foundation. Covers well, lasts a while, and there are a variety of shades to choose from. The smell is a bit funky, but it goes away after a few minutes.
This is my favorite liquid foundation. I need to be careful with what I use because of my sensitive skin and this has definitely worked perfectly and NO breakouts.
This is great! As a makeup artist, i think it matches really well with high brand makeups from MAC and Sephora. Awesome buy! great price and lasts a long time on your skin. Dries really quickly so you should apply and work with in the skin very quickly.
This is an awesome long wear foundation. Though, it doesn't stay 24 hours. The first layer of this is light to medium coverage. It is buildable but be light handed, or it will look cakey. Also, if you have dry skin, go for the normal to dry skin formula.
This foundation is 1 of 2 drugstore foundations that i continue to repurchase time and time again. i love how long lasting it is, and the fact that they have it for different skin types!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos