23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Okay...so I totally love this foundation HOWEVER I will NOT use this alone. For some reason I just don't like this by itself but if I mix this with my Makeup Forever HD it becomes life changing...Oddly I don't like either alone but mixed its to die for. Strange but true...
I really like this foundation it has a lot of coverage. On days I don't want so much coverage I mix it with another lighter foundation. That works really well when you don't want the heavy coverage.
I get great coverage from Revlon Color Stay. Its affordable and easy accessible through your local drug store. I love it! I get medium to full coverage and it blends flawlessly with my skin tone!
Works great on oily skin, if you set it with a powder. Pretty affordable, and a good color selection. The only thing that would make this better would be if it had a pump.
The second I applied this I was in love. I usually wear MAC prolongwear foundation but now I turn to this first. It is very natural looking, long lasting and lightweight.
I use this foundation in the color buff for normal/dry skin and I LOVE it. So far, the best drugstore foundation I have used and stays on the best. I only wish it had a pump!
Mi base favorita. Yo uso la version para piel mixta/grasa. Tienen gran surtido de tonos, es economica, la encuentras en todos lados. En mi piel dura de 4-6 hrs sin retoques
Ima let you finish but Revlon Colorstay is the best foundation of all time!! It stays on all day and really evens out my skin tone. They make it in a bunch of different colors and I get the same comments as Krysten S. all the time.
I cannot even tell you how much I love this foundation (but I will try). It comes in a perfect shade for my skin type, is easily blendable for light or full coverage, and lasts all day on my oily skin. I absolutely prefer this over any high end foundation I have used.
The best i ever try as far as drugstore brand foundations..applies well and best coverage as well as safe for acne prone skin..stay on long and don't feel heavy on your skin
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos