BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Zakia M.
Sanford, FL
Okay...so I totally love this foundation HOWEVER I will NOT use this alone. For some reason I just don't like this by itself but if I mix this with my Makeup Forever HD it becomes life changing...Oddly I don't like either alone but mixed its to die for. Strange but true...
Kathy D.
I really like this foundation it has a lot of coverage. On days I don't want so much coverage I mix it with another lighter foundation. That works really well when you don't want the heavy coverage.
Karen N.
Bryan, TX
I get great coverage from Revlon Color Stay. Its affordable and easy accessible through your local drug store. I love it! I get medium to full coverage and it blends flawlessly with my skin tone!
Tanya B.
Riverside , CA
Works great on oily skin, if you set it with a powder. Pretty affordable, and a good color selection. The only thing that would make this better would be if it had a pump.
Tammy W.
Washington, DC
The second I applied this I was in love. I usually wear MAC prolongwear foundation but now I turn to this first. It is very natural looking, long lasting and lightweight.
Morgan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
I use this foundation in the color buff for normal/dry skin and I LOVE it. So far, the best drugstore foundation I have used and stays on the best. I only wish it had a pump!
Karina U.
Calexico, CA
Mi base favorita. Yo uso la version para piel mixta/grasa. Tienen gran surtido de tonos, es economica, la encuentras en todos lados. En mi piel dura de 4-6 hrs sin retoques
Rachel K.
Richmond, VA
Ima let you finish but Revlon Colorstay is the best foundation of all time!! It stays on all day and really evens out my skin tone. They make it in a bunch of different colors and I get the same comments as Krysten S. all the time.
Amanda B.
Windermere, FL
I cannot even tell you how much I love this foundation (but I will try). It comes in a perfect shade for my skin type, is easily blendable for light or full coverage, and lasts all day on my oily skin. I absolutely prefer this over any high end foundation I have used.
Tisha R.
The best i ever try as far as drugstore brand foundations..applies well and best coverage as well as safe for acne prone skin..stay on long and don't feel heavy on your skin
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't