23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I guess this is a decent drugstore foundation. It doesn't wear that well. Starts showing my flaws by the middle of the day. But much better than many of the foundation choices in the drugstore. It must work great for most people but I wasn't that impressed.
My new favorite go to foundation! Love the finished look and doesn't make me look greasy throughout the day. Also happy that it comes in my shade since many drugstore foundations don't :)
I don't use this everyday, because it is thicker and can cause me to breakout, but when I want flawless skin this is the best foundation to use. It lasts all day/night and doesn't leave me with shiny skin after a few hours like some full coverage foundations.
I loooove this foundation! i have super oily skin and somehow this foundation managed to stay on ALL day. it's full coverage & they have a pretty big color selection.
The coverage is flawless, especially when applied with a beauty blender. My skin is red in places & I do have some acne scars & this foundation covers it up perfectly
This will always be my go-to drugstore foundation. Its amazing quality and the staying power is awesome! I love how it stays on even with my oily skin! LOVE LOVE LOVE
I couldn't find a close enough shade so I had to buy two different shades and mix them. No matter how I applied it it always ended up looking splotchy in a few hours
I have been using Revlon ColorStay for about 10 years now. It is the best foundation I have ever used. It is full coverage and buildable. It goes one easy, but does dry a little fast. It's easiest to apply with your fingers. It lasts 24 hours just like it says
Love love love this foundation. Great coverage and inexpensive price. Totally recommend. Covers any imperfections. I love to apply it with my Beauty Blender
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos