23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,415 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I like the color stay foundations alot, they have FABULOUS coverage and last FOREVER! They have a new whipped one that is my EVERY DAY go to foundation. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I love this foundation! Used it at the beach in a waterproof look and still looked great. (A setting spray is helpful just in case) This product has amazing coverage.
It oxidises about a 2 shades darker makes it hard to find the right shade. I use it with a primer because even if you get the oily one the oils will still seep thru
This foundation stays on well but it is pretty heavy in my opinion, it still made my face look nice but I would not repurchase because it was too heavy for my liking.
Love this foundation! As someone who tends to have oily (not that bad) skin by the end of the day, this foundation helps my skin feel less gross at the end of the day.
I'm very picky about the foundation I use & to say the first time I've tried this I fell in love with it ! It really does last all day & works elders at making my skin look flawless thee entire day ! Love it ! It's cheap and reliable ! Best drugstore foundation .
I love this foundation i used up a bottle of this in like 7 months its the best drugstore foundation for my skin i have oily and acne prone skin and i really love it 😊
This will always be my go-to drugstore foundation. Its amazing quality and the staying power is awesome! I love how it stays on even with my oily skin! LOVE LOVE LOVE
I loooove this foundation! i have super oily skin and somehow this foundation managed to stay on ALL day. it's full coverage & they have a pretty big color selection.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos