BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Danielle M.
Rupert, ID
I like the color stay foundations alot, they have FABULOUS coverage and last FOREVER! They have a new whipped one that is my EVERY DAY go to foundation. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Bethany C.
Savannah, TN
I love this foundation! Used it at the beach in a waterproof look and still looked great. (A setting spray is helpful just in case) This product has amazing coverage.
Karina D.
El Paso, TX
It oxidises about a 2 shades darker makes it hard to find the right shade. I use it with a primer because even if you get the oily one the oils will still seep thru
Marilyn c.
This foundation stays on well but it is pretty heavy in my opinion, it still made my face look nice but I would not repurchase because it was too heavy for my liking.
Chelsea A.
Logan, WV
Love this foundation! As someone who tends to have oily (not that bad) skin by the end of the day, this foundation helps my skin feel less gross at the end of the day.
Breona N.
I'm very picky about the foundation I use & to say the first time I've tried this I fell in love with it ! It really does last all day & works elders at making my skin look flawless thee entire day ! Love it ! It's cheap and reliable ! Best drugstore foundation .
sabrina S.
Roma, TX
I love this foundation i used up a bottle of this in like 7 months its the best drugstore foundation for my skin i have oily and acne prone skin and i really love it 😊
Victoria E.
Baraga, MI
Review for: Original Fond De Teint Oil-Free #14 Cappuccino Clear Bottle more...
Have used the beige makeup. This is my favorite foundation. It has great coverage. i have tried to use more expensive foundations but they just don't compare to this.
Heather M.
This will always be my go-to drugstore foundation. Its amazing quality and the staying power is awesome! I love how it stays on even with my oily skin! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Sharon R.
Lynnwood, Wa
I loooove this foundation! i have super oily skin and somehow this foundation managed to stay on ALL day. it's full coverage & they have a pretty big color selection.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't