23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This foundation stays on well but it is pretty heavy in my opinion, it still made my face look nice but I would not repurchase because it was too heavy for my liking.
This foundation seemed to work for me at first but by the middle of the day it just made me look even shinier than I am naturally. I would not recommend for oily skin.
I have always loved this foundation. It provides great coverage and lasts. It doesn't make me breakout and it a great value for the price. It is really sweat proof!
Great foundation for the price. The coverage is bomb as well. It last for hours and it a lightweight foundations. I would buy this again and again! No cons on this one!
I love the Revlon color stay! It is a dupe for my mac studio fix fluid but for half the price. It is my go to everyday foundation. I also build it up to make it as a concealer under my eyes!
This stuff is liquid gold. I use it daily. They have so many shades that are near mine (about an NC20/NC25). Blend well, full coverage. I don't know about the 24HR claim, mine starts to wear off after 12 hours (with powder.)
The only thigs I dislike about this foundation is the price for such little foundation and that it doesn't really cover that much. It is good for oily/combination skin and lasts for a long time. It does feel a little heavy on the skin, but it seems pretty good!
One of the best medium/full coverage foundations out there! Love that this line includes different skin types and has 15 SPF! Very long lasting, and doesn't look cakey on the face. Recommended!
Esta es sin lugar a dudas la mejor base de farmacia que le usado en toda mi vida, ES BUEEEEENIIIIIIIISIIIIMAAAAA, podria pasar toda la vida hablando maravillas de ella sin cansarme
Its a full covereged base and i love it TVE only think its that ThE face feel like if you have a mascara put con it justo need a little bit of ThE foundation and ready
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos