BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Marilyn c.
This foundation stays on well but it is pretty heavy in my opinion, it still made my face look nice but I would not repurchase because it was too heavy for my liking.
Kyra S.
This foundation seemed to work for me at first but by the middle of the day it just made me look even shinier than I am naturally. I would not recommend for oily skin.
Jenessa r.
Las vegas, NV
I have always loved this foundation. It provides great coverage and lasts. It doesn't make me breakout and it a great value for the price. It is really sweat proof!
Taylar M.
Great foundation for the price. The coverage is bomb as well. It last for hours and it a lightweight foundations. I would buy this again and again! No cons on this one!
Trinh D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I love the Revlon color stay! It is a dupe for my mac studio fix fluid but for half the price. It is my go to everyday foundation. I also build it up to make it as a concealer under my eyes!
Nicole O.
North Reading, MA
This stuff is liquid gold. I use it daily. They have so many shades that are near mine (about an NC20/NC25). Blend well, full coverage. I don't know about the 24HR claim, mine starts to wear off after 12 hours (with powder.)
Hannah C.
Charlotte, NC
The only thigs I dislike about this foundation is the price for such little foundation and that it doesn't really cover that much. It is good for oily/combination skin and lasts for a long time. It does feel a little heavy on the skin, but it seems pretty good!
Valentina C.
One of the best medium/full coverage foundations out there! Love that this line includes different skin types and has 15 SPF! Very long lasting, and doesn't look cakey on the face. Recommended!
CARMELYS L.
Esta es sin lugar a dudas la mejor base de farmacia que le usado en toda mi vida, ES BUEEEEENIIIIIIIISIIIIMAAAAA, podria pasar toda la vida hablando maravillas de ella sin cansarme
Lizbeth S.
puerto rico
Its a full covereged base and i love it TVE only think its that ThE face feel like if you have a mascara put con it justo need a little bit of ThE foundation and ready
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't