23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,415 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Great product it covers everything well and I never had a greasy or oily face with it, I’d definitely recommend to someone on a budget with make up and wants great coverage and feels fresh still
Review for: Nude (200), Medium Beige (240), Medium Beige, Sand Beige 180 more...
I've tried more expensive brands but I always end up back to ColorStay. My face stays smooth looking and I never break out. They have types for all skin types. I have dry skin and every other make up dries my face out worse. Not this one! I love the powder too.
I think the coverage is great with this product! It's very affordable! Light feeling on your skin and doesn't look like you have foundation on! I recommend you try this
I love how may shades there is one for every akin tone and this applys like a dream I do have to use powder over applying because it can fade out around nose and mouth.
It’s really good for my oily skin but lately my skin has been having dry patches and it will cling to them. It oxides on my skin and it’s hard to find a perfect match.
I love the coverage of the foundation and the lasting power, however, I find by the end of the day, even the "normal to dry" skin formulation still leaves my skin dry.
An oldie but goody. I always reach for this foundation when I have an event to attend and am looking for full, long wearing coverage. Feels light on the skin, no flashback.
I love this foundation! It's the only kind of liquid foundation that I will ever use. I love that they have different kinds like dry or oil you to fit your skin type.
Review for: Other more...
This is my favorite drugstore foundation! I have combination skin and bought the corresponding foundation in buff. I've always had a hard time finding a color to match my skin and this one does the best job. I love the pump on the bottle! It takes me less than one full pump to get medium coverage all over my face. If I need extra, I go back in with more, and it builds fine. Even as the day goes on and I become oily, this make-up holds up surprisingly well, considering I never re-touch. The only place I have issues is at my laugh lines, where I get creases, but I haven't found a single product that doesn't crease there, so I won't hold it against Revlon! I apply this with a Real Techniques buffing brush and get fine results. I do sometimes experience streaks when I've put off washing my brush too long. This foundation clings to my brush more than others and I find cleaning it off more difficult, but it doesn't put me off the product. I'd recommend this to anyone with oily skin!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos