BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Alyssa H.
Sedro-Woolley
Great product it covers everything well and I never had a greasy or oily face with it, I’d definitely recommend to someone on a budget with make up and wants great coverage and feels fresh still
Haley M.
Review for: Nude (200), Medium Beige (240), Medium Beige, Sand Beige 180 more...
I've tried more expensive brands but I always end up back to ColorStay. My face stays smooth looking and I never break out. They have types for all skin types. I have dry skin and every other make up dries my face out worse. Not this one! I love the powder too.
Christy C.
Pelham
I think the coverage is great with this product! It's very affordable! Light feeling on your skin and doesn't look like you have foundation on! I recommend you try this
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
I love how may shades there is one for every akin tone and this applys like a dream I do have to use powder over applying because it can fade out around nose and mouth.
Taylor G.
Review for: Nude more...
I got this as my first foundation it was way to cake and it sat on my dry patches. Also very matte I  personaly didn't like this product either did my sister
Ashlyn L.
Virginia Beach
It’s really good for my oily skin but lately my skin has been having dry patches and it will cling to them. It oxides on my skin and it’s hard to find a perfect match.
KELLIE S.
Minocqua
I love the coverage of the foundation and the lasting power, however, I find by the end of the day, even the "normal to dry" skin formulation still leaves my skin dry.
Charlene N.
Oxford, MA
An oldie but goody. I always reach for this foundation when I have an event to attend and am looking for full, long wearing coverage. Feels light on the skin, no flashback.
Linzy P.
Rexburg , ID
I love this foundation! It's the only kind of liquid foundation that I will ever use. I love that they have different kinds like dry or oil you to fit your skin type.
Julie D.
Review for: Other more...
This is my favorite drugstore foundation!  I have combination skin and bought the corresponding foundation in buff.  I've always had a hard time finding a color to match my skin and this one does the best job.  I love the pump on the bottle!  It takes me less than one full pump to get medium coverage all over my face.  If I need extra, I go back in with more, and it builds fine.  Even as the day goes on and I become oily, this make-up holds up surprisingly well, considering I never re-touch.  The only place I have issues is at my laugh lines, where I get creases, but I haven't found a single product that doesn't crease there, so I won't hold it against Revlon!  I apply this with a Real Techniques buffing brush and get fine results.  I do sometimes experience streaks when I've put off washing my brush too long.  This foundation clings to my brush more than others and I find cleaning it off more difficult, but it doesn't put me off the product.  I'd recommend this to anyone with oily skin!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't