BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Cynthia C.
I use to love this foundation,however I feel like the formula has changed :/ It does have good coverage but can feel a bit cakey when building up coverage. I think this is an alright foundation.
Priscilla D.
OMG! This is such a good foundation. It has a matte finish and it works really well for oily-prone to acne skin. For a drug store foundation it is totally worth it and it is a top product.
Zoë L.
New Orleans, LA
This is a great full-coverage foundation as far as drugstore brands go. It lasts for ages, especially when used with a primer. The only drawback for me is that it can sometimes look a bit cakey.
Sharon L.
Torrance, CA
Great foundation for drugstore prices. It has best staying power and pretty full coverage. Definitely keep going back to this when I need a full and longterm wear foundation.
Elizabeth E.
Phoenix, AZ
I have tried so many stay proof foundain and I have to say this is one of my fav it doesn't smell harsh or dry fast like others and it last all day even when I sweat a lot
Jessica H.
Spokane, WA
I love this Revlon foundation. My favorite! Like the title says this color stays on all day. It never leaves your skin looking oily, and it comes with a little SPF which we all need. The color blends perfectly with your skin tone and continues to look perfect all day.
Caroline L.
Anderson, SC
When paired with a good primer, this foundation is just as good if not better than most expensive brands. I love the way the color blends with my skin, lasts all day, and doesn't make me feel oily and gross by the end of the day. One of my favorite everyday products.
Kayla R.
Dallas, TX
I love this! It's almost full coverage and lasts all day. Every other foundation I've tried is gone by afternoon. It is thick and heavy, but makes your skin look amazing
Josselyn G.
Hialeah, FL
I wish this had a pump, if it did, I wouldn't have to spend so much time trying to apply it without getting germs on the foundation, but besides that, great application.
Lauren M.
Elko, NV
This stuff is full coverage, and stays on your skin when it sets and stays even better with a powder. I was really surprised when I tried it and could barely get it off.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't