23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I use to love this foundation,however I feel like the formula has changed :/ It does have good coverage but can feel a bit cakey when building up coverage. I think this is an alright foundation.
OMG! This is such a good foundation. It has a matte finish and it works really well for oily-prone to acne skin. For a drug store foundation it is totally worth it and it is a top product.
This is a great full-coverage foundation as far as drugstore brands go. It lasts for ages, especially when used with a primer. The only drawback for me is that it can sometimes look a bit cakey.
Great foundation for drugstore prices. It has best staying power and pretty full coverage. Definitely keep going back to this when I need a full and longterm wear foundation.
I have tried so many stay proof foundain and I have to say this is one of my fav it doesn't smell harsh or dry fast like others and it last all day even when I sweat a lot
I love this Revlon foundation. My favorite! Like the title says this color stays on all day. It never leaves your skin looking oily, and it comes with a little SPF which we all need. The color blends perfectly with your skin tone and continues to look perfect all day.
When paired with a good primer, this foundation is just as good if not better than most expensive brands. I love the way the color blends with my skin, lasts all day, and doesn't make me feel oily and gross by the end of the day. One of my favorite everyday products.
I love this! It's almost full coverage and lasts all day. Every other foundation I've tried is gone by afternoon. It is thick and heavy, but makes your skin look amazing
I wish this had a pump, if it did, I wouldn't have to spend so much time trying to apply it without getting germs on the foundation, but besides that, great application.
This stuff is full coverage, and stays on your skin when it sets and stays even better with a powder. I was really surprised when I tried it and could barely get it off.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos