23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Love this foundation. I have scars and it provides great coverage. Sets well, and my face keeps a mostly matte color throughout day. Does not breakout my sensitive skin.
This used to be my all time favorite foundation but recently it has been making my eye lids burn and become red, it really stinks because this worked well on my oily skin
There have one been 2 foundations I have found that are actually sweat, heat, humidity, and transfer proof like they claim. This foundation stayed on my face while I was dripping g sweat! Great price and yes it really does work!
During the winter time I tend to use liquid foundation so my skin doesn't completely dry out and this foundation is wonderful. I love that they have different undertones to give a better match.
I use to love this foundation,however I feel like the formula has changed :/ It does have good coverage but can feel a bit cakey when building up coverage. I think this is an alright foundation.
I think the best way to apply this is to use a brush and your hands. Once it's on, it doesn't move! I love using this as an eyelid primer also. A little goes a long way. Doesn't feel heavy or look cakey--unless you apply too much. You don't even need a setting powder!
My skin is combination, I have pretty large pores and I have a lot of discoloration and acne. I REALLY struggle to find a foundation that works with my skin type and offers the full coverage that I need. THIS is it!!! I have not been able to find another everyday foundation that I like better in the past year. Tons of shades to choose from too.
When paired with a good primer, this foundation is just as good if not better than most expensive brands. I love the way the color blends with my skin, lasts all day, and doesn't make me feel oily and gross by the end of the day. One of my favorite everyday products.
This stuff is full coverage, and stays on your skin when it sets and stays even better with a powder. I was really surprised when I tried it and could barely get it off.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos