BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Jennie H.
San Antonio, TX
Love this foundation. I have scars and it provides great coverage. Sets well, and my face keeps a mostly matte color throughout day. Does not breakout my sensitive skin.
Daniell L.
This used to be my all time favorite foundation but recently it has been making my eye lids burn and become red, it really stinks because this worked well on my oily skin
Amber O.
Fordyce, ar
There have one been 2 foundations I have found that are actually sweat, heat, humidity, and transfer proof like they claim. This foundation stayed on my face while I was dripping g sweat! Great price and yes it really does work!
Amanda H.
Review for: Sand Beige 180, Other more...
I used this before they changed the formula and loved it I haven't tried it since they changed it. But it was a full coverage foundation and was really good for oily skin.
Gilma M.
Richmond, VA
During the winter time I tend to use liquid foundation so my skin doesn't completely dry out and this foundation is wonderful. I love that they have different undertones to give a better match.
Cynthia C.
I use to love this foundation,however I feel like the formula has changed :/ It does have good coverage but can feel a bit cakey when building up coverage. I think this is an alright foundation.
Crystal W.
I think the best way to apply this is to use a brush and your hands. Once it's on, it doesn't move! I love using this as an eyelid primer also. A little goes a long way. Doesn't feel heavy or look cakey--unless you apply too much. You don't even need a setting powder!
Colleen K.
Westerville, OH
My skin is combination, I have pretty large pores and I have a lot of discoloration and acne. I REALLY struggle to find a foundation that works with my skin type and offers the full coverage that I need. THIS is it!!! I have not been able to find another everyday foundation that I like better in the past year. Tons of shades to choose from too.
Caroline L.
Anderson, SC
When paired with a good primer, this foundation is just as good if not better than most expensive brands. I love the way the color blends with my skin, lasts all day, and doesn't make me feel oily and gross by the end of the day. One of my favorite everyday products.
Lauren M.
Elko, NV
This stuff is full coverage, and stays on your skin when it sets and stays even better with a powder. I was really surprised when I tried it and could barely get it off.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't