BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Morgan F.
I use this foundation in the color buff for normal/dry skin and I LOVE it. So far, the best drugstore foundation I have used and stays on the best. I only wish it had a pump!
Amanda B.
Windermere, FL
I cannot even tell you how much I love this foundation (but I will try). It comes in a perfect shade for my skin type, is easily blendable for light or full coverage, and lasts all day on my oily skin. I absolutely prefer this over any high end foundation I have used.
Angel G.
Berea, OH
This foundation covers better than I expected. However, it definitely doesn't last 24 hours, even with primer and setting powder. I personally don't need it to last that long though, and love it !
Tisha R.
The best i ever try as far as drugstore brand foundations..applies well and best coverage as well as safe for acne prone skin..stay on long and don't feel heavy on your skin
Tammy W.
Washington, DC
The second I applied this I was in love. I usually wear MAC prolongwear foundation but now I turn to this first. It is very natural looking, long lasting and lightweight.
Karen N.
Bryan, TX
I get great coverage from Revlon Color Stay. Its affordable and easy accessible through your local drug store. I love it! I get medium to full coverage and it blends flawlessly with my skin tone!
Carlos G.
Woodhaven, NY
This foundation is perfect, the coverage is amazing and it literally lasts all day. (Not necessarily 24 hrs) But it lasts from when I leave the house until I get back. I'm much too oily for it to actually contain the oil but with a setting powder and you're good to go!
Mallory R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the formula for this foundation but I am horrible at color matching so I am still on the hunt for my correct color I really recommend this product just make sure you pick the right color
Crystal W.
I think the best way to apply this is to use a brush and your hands. Once it's on, it doesn't move! I love using this as an eyelid primer also. A little goes a long way. Doesn't feel heavy or look cakey--unless you apply too much. You don't even need a setting powder!
Lauren M.
Elko, NV
This stuff is full coverage, and stays on your skin when it sets and stays even better with a powder. I was really surprised when I tried it and could barely get it off.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't