BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Adilynn S.
Calimesa, CA
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
My kissing foundation. No transfer. The build able coverage, lightweight feeling on the skin and the longevity of it will leave you speechless. My oily skin babes, you will fall in love with first use!
Melinda C.
Norfolk, VA
My holy grail drugstore foundation. Everything about it is amazing. The color range, the coverage, the long lasting. I love it so much and will keep using it!!! It's a must have in my opinion. Love it!
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
I used this product for two years. IT does wear a long time. I really liked the coverage. It would last 8 hours straight without having to reapply. For summer, I loved it.
Alisha S.
Odessa, TX
Medium or full coverage, put on with beauty blender for medium or brush for full. Really lasts, beautiful finish. Add drop of oil to it to get it to blend better as is really fast drying. Love this.
Brittany J.
Tulsa, OK
I never could truly find a foundation that I would call my favorite until I found this one. I have tried many foundation and this is the best. Prefect for dry skin. I love it.
Dargerys R.
Orlando, FL
I was not sure about buying this foundation but I gave it a try and I have no regrets, I love the formula, and how it covers my imperfection without looking Cakey. I love it
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
I have used this foundation for as long as I can remember....I am wearing it today as a mater of fact...it blends in really well...I would truly recommend this foundation...
Tatyana M.
Modesto, CA
This is my go-to foundation. I use this everyday and i always buy it when I run out. It goes on so smooth. My face is really oily and this doesn't make my face oily at all.
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
I have oily skin, and this foundation worked beautifully on my skin, and is perfect for the hot heat in the summer. Paired with a good primer, this foundation is sweat-proof.
Ameshia O.
This is my favorite drugstore foundation! It dries matte and lasts all day without transfer..I only give it 4 stars because I have to mix two shades to achieve my complexion
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't