23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I've bought this so many times. When I've been tan, when I've been pale. People tell me I look like a porcelain doll. They say I look like flawless with no pores. I love it.
I recently just purchased this foundation a couple of days ago at CVS for about 7 bucks, and I can say that it was well worth it. This foundation lasts all day long, and it's perfect! I love it! It doesn't break me out at all. Honestly I think it's helping my skin, because I haven't had any acne in the past week. I am honestly in love with this, and I definitely recommend purchasing this if you get the chance.
Love this foundation I have oily skin and this works perfect for me and it lasts all day! I'm a college student so its affordable and has a great coverage for everyday wear
Did not work for me at all. No matter how I applied it it made my skin like sooo cakey and just not good. On top of that it made my skin look dull and kind of .. cloudy. It didn't cover very much, not even redness. Would not recommend.
This is by far the best foundation out there. It makes my skin look flawless without being too heavy on my skin. It covers blemishes perfectly and doesn't leave my skin oily
I have used this foundation for as long as I can remember....I am wearing it today as a mater of fact...it blends in really well...I would truly recommend this foundation...
This foundation did not look cake-y on my skin and it lasted all day. I need to touch up towards the end of the day with some powder but it did not crease into my fine lines.
I have purchased this product a couple of times, however, My skin can get oily during the summer and I didn't get the oil protection I needed during the spring & summer. I have no problem with it during fall & winter - it provides pretty good coverage that lasts all day long.
I love, love, LOVE this stuff! It stays on all day an really evens out my skin tone! I don't even bring it with me in my purse because I find that I never need to re apply it! Also there are so many different shades you are sure to find one that will match with your skin tone
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos