23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,420 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This foundation is great for my oily / acne prone skin. It doesn't get exactly matte but it does feel nice on the skin. And it does control oil so I rarely have to touch up.
Perfect for everyday use. I have combination skin and I am prone to acne breakouts. This has been good to my skin so far. No breakouts, love the coverage, covers blemishes well.
Very good product. This is my go to foundation. Covers up real well.. Although I feel like it leaves my face feeling kind of greasy\oily it is still a good foundation to use.
This is my go to foundation for special event, very good coverage, stain power id great it will last all day. very thin consistency which gives very light comfortable filling on the skin. very billable and beautiful mat finish on the skin
Love this foundation! I wanted a full coverage, but not super thick foundation. This has worked wonders for me! Switched from a premium makeup brand to this with no regrets!
I usually wear Chanel foundation and tried this after a coworker was raving about it. I have to say the staying power is awesome. I rub my face a lot and my makeup didn't disappear by the end of the day.
I really enjoy this foundation a lot. Although it goes on a little pink it looks fine after a couple of minutes on my yellow undertone complexion. Great coverage and not heavy.
Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS foundation!! Been using it for a year now and it's like my holy grail!! I'm fair skin with cool undertones and this has amazing coverage but doesn't make me look like a clown! Goes on so smooth and blends incredibly well on me! As of now someone would have to pay me to stop using this! Haha.
Great coverage and feels extremely light, but my skin is super oily and this really don't do anything to help keep my skin matte...It does last all day and the price is right!!!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos