BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Becky R.
I would definitely say this is the best drugstore foundation. It has really good full coverage and the color I use is perfect for my skin tone. It also has good lasting power.
Ashley H.
Selma, NC
I have bought three bottles of this stuff so far, I love it so much! It covers super well and controls oil. Every time I try another foundation, I always go back to this. I recommend it to any and everyone.
Sandy K.
Plymouth, PA
This is my go-to holy grail foundation. I love it. It stays all day, is high affordable and doesn't irritate my skin. I apply with a damp sponge. I just wish it came with a pump!
Celia S.
I really liked this foundation. I have very oily skin, so it got rid of that all around dewy look that I don't like. It also runs light and I am very pale so I was able to find my color easily! It gets hard to remove but is pretty good.
Stephanie J.
Brandon, FL
Definitely the best drugstore foundation that you can find. It really does last all day and the coverage is great. I only stopped using it because they didn't have a color that matched really well (I have extremely yellow undertones) without blending. I still swear by it though!!
Karly T.
I love this stuff! You can build it up if you have to but it has great coverage! I have freckles and this is my favorite foundation to use to get that even skin tone look. Would definitely recommend.
Maria R.
I have super oily skin and always had trouble finding foundation to cover my acne and acne scars that would also not break me out more and then I found this amazing product! I really like how matte it looks and how it controls oily skin.
Shawna M.
Cooperstown, ND
Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS foundation!! Been using it for a year now and it's like my holy grail!! I'm fair skin with cool undertones and this has amazing coverage but doesn't make me look like a clown! Goes on so smooth and blends incredibly well on me! As of now someone would have to pay me to stop using this! Haha.
Brandy S.
Corbin, KY
Being a busy mother, it is nice to be able to rely on good makeup. Who has time to reapply?? Makeup that lasts all day and looks great makes my day run so much smoothr. Thanks!
Mariah W.
Hanford, CA
My go to foundation for everyday and for a night out. Lasts on my skin through anything. Feels slightly thick when putting on but wears nicely and stays a skinfinish. Medium- full coverage. Buildable.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't