23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is my go-to holy grail foundation. I love it. It stays all day, is high affordable and doesn't irritate my skin. I apply with a damp sponge. I just wish it came with a pump!
I use this every single day, the best I've found for the price point......i love it! It stays put all day which is super important to me! I will continue to purchase this product
I purchased this because I heard it was the drugstore equivalent of MAC Studio Fix Fluid, and I have been really pleased with the coverage it offers. I have terribly oily skin, and it stays on fairly well.
It didn't work with my skin. Even with primer it would fade after a few hours into blotches. It also went on super dry. I know it's a matte formula but it felt like liquid sandpaper trying to blend it in.
I've been using this product for over a year now. I am so happy and pleased with this foundation. It is one that I know will definitely last all day, and it's just awesome! It gives great coverage as well.
I did not like this foundation one bit! It made my face super oily which lead to breakouts. I don't like using too much face makeup & with this foundation you have to use powder.
Finally a MAKEUP light enough for my skin tone!!! It stays on and smooths perfectly. Very very pleased with this product. I've bought it 10 times and I'll never buy anything else
I love this foundation! It makes my skin look really nice! I have mild acne and this doesn't bother my skin at all and does a nice job of covering blemishes. Stays on all day too!
High coverage ngl but i like medium coverage and more dewiness but then again if you are all about that high coverage its a nice cheaper alternative to some high end foundations 😊
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos