BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

cynthia p.
It is an awesome foundation. it looks so natural, yet it gives you great coverage.
i love it. and it does match my skin color very well. thank you revlon for this awesome foundation.
CHRISTINA G.
Ocala, FL
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
This was great. liquidy consistency so it was easy to apply a thin layer, had good coverage for being so thin, didn't oxidize, and came in a light enough shade for my winter skin.
Amy M.
Park City, KS
I've tried many foundations over the years, and this one is my favorite. It stays on and continues to look great throughout the day. I've even swam with it on and it didn't come off.
Desiree F.
Klamath Falls, OR
One of my favorites! Stays all day long and has a beautiful even finish. Looks natural but not too oily. There are also a lot of colors in this line so you are almost sure to find a match!
Shannon D.
Beachwood, Nj
No doubt my favorite foundation. i have tried many different brands but this beats them all. the coverage is flawless without looking too cakey and its a great price for the quality!
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
I love this foundation its super matte and super affordable. I'm in the color cappuccino. I have oily skin. You have to work really quick with product because it drys really quick.
Molly A.
Baldwin, NY
best foundation at the drugstore by farrrr!! it is such incredible foundation! that make a formula for dry to normal skin and a formula for combination to oily as well!! in love with this product, amazing!!!!
Nicole E.
elyria, oh
This foundation is absolutely amazing. it has full coverage and is not expensive. I won't buy anything else. If it's too cakey for you you can use a beauty blender to blend it out.
Jessica G.
Puyallup, WA
This is a great find at Rite Aid it is very easy to work with and covers very smoothly. My recommendation is to work FAST a beauty blender works best with this rather than a brush.
Valerie S.
Rockford, IL
This foundation is so amazing. i cant say how much i love this. the shade selection may not be the best but drug store never had many shades. over all i would repurchase this again
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't