BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

April S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really liked this foundation. Applies really well & blended nicely. It also last all day, I was surprised especially being oily, I thought I was going to see it run down my face.
Shannon D.
Beachwood, Nj
No doubt my favorite foundation. i have tried many different brands but this beats them all. the coverage is flawless without looking too cakey and its a great price for the quality!
Remi C.
Review for: 6 Natural Beige more...
Reckon colors yay lasts a long time. Maybe not 24 hours but still a long time. My only issue is it's very thick and you have to apply it very quickly because of how fast it dries. Also it doesn't come with a pump but it's not that big of a deal.
Molly A.
Baldwin, NY
best foundation at the drugstore by farrrr!! it is such incredible foundation! that make a formula for dry to normal skin and a formula for combination to oily as well!! in love with this product, amazing!!!!
Samantha W.
Sandy Springs, GA
This is a decent foundation for the price. I typically mix my foundations. Good coloring, not too thick or creamy. I would say more of a dewy finish. Lasts almost a full work day.
Sophia R.
This foundation is fantastic. The shade and skin type selection is great. This works wonders on my dry skin. Full coverage and very buildable. Staying power is on point. No other like it!
Bailey M.
Painted Post, NY
This foundation lasts all day. When I get home after 8 hours without any touch ups, some oil does show through on my t zone, but it doesnt sink into any lines or fade away very much.
Caitlyn J.
Revlon is one of the TOP drugstore brands for foundation. Their quality matches high-end brands. I've personally bought about 3 of these foundations, and I always come back for more!
Erin D.
Tried and true foundation. I prefer the oil/combination formula, but both are great. Variety of shades and provides great coverage. Very long lasting, especially on normal/ non-oily areas. Have been using for 10 years and will continue to repurchase. Now comes with a pump for easy use.
Jessica G.
Puyallup, WA
This is a great find at Rite Aid it is very easy to work with and covers very smoothly. My recommendation is to work FAST a beauty blender works best with this rather than a brush.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't