23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is a decent foundation for the price. I typically mix my foundations. Good coloring, not too thick or creamy. I would say more of a dewy finish. Lasts almost a full work day.
I have tried close to a hundred different foundations, drugstore and high end, and I always come back to this one. A great range of shades, excellent coverage, good blendability, never oxidizes, and controls my oil better than any other foundation I've ever tried. Amazing amazing amazing!
Review for: 6 Natural Beige more...
Reckon colors yay lasts a long time. Maybe not 24 hours but still a long time. My only issue is it's very thick and you have to apply it very quickly because of how fast it dries. Also it doesn't come with a pump but it's not that big of a deal.
This is a great find at Rite Aid it is very easy to work with and covers very smoothly. My recommendation is to work FAST a beauty blender works best with this rather than a brush.
This foundation lasts all day. When I get home after 8 hours without any touch ups, some oil does show through on my t zone, but it doesnt sink into any lines or fade away very much.
This foundation is so amazing. i cant say how much i love this. the shade selection may not be the best but drug store never had many shades. over all i would repurchase this again
I've tried many foundations over the years, and this one is my favorite. It stays on and continues to look great throughout the day. I've even swam with it on and it didn't come off.
One of my favorite foundations like ever! Gives me the perfect amount of coverage and it lasts mostly all day. I have normal skin so I think its perfect for people with oily skin too
best foundation at the drugstore by farrrr!! it is such incredible foundation! that make a formula for dry to normal skin and a formula for combination to oily as well!! in love with this product, amazing!!!!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos