BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Winnie W.
The closest shade to my skin is still to orange and the formula gets cakey around the nose, and sticks to every little dry patch you have- completely unforgiving! But it does have great coverage for a drugstore foundation, as long as you moisturize and exfoliate. Gets rid of oiliness very well, too.
I have ridiculously dry skin from a skin condition i have called sebborhic dermatitis and this foundation just didn't sit well on my parched skin. It did stay a long time but not worth it for me.
Angela W.
I use this foundation every day and love it. It goes on easily and blends in smoothly. It is full coverage and has a great finish. It looks amazing on the skin and is very long lasting.
Rebekah B.
San Diego, CA
Revlon Colorstay is a go-to foundation of mine. However, the formula was changed recently, and I don't like it as much as I used to. The coverage is good, though, and helps to keep my skin from getting too oily.
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
The pigment is very good you have a very wide range of colors to choose from. I don't like how it applies it looks bad and just not like it's on my skin more like on a painting.
Nicole L.
This is my daily foundation, you just can't beat this brand when it comes to drugstore foundation. Huge color selection and a decent price. Last all day and night. Highly recommend!
Tayllor L.
Temple Terr, FL
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
This is my favorite drugstore foundation. I have several scars and acne on my face and it covers it all with so little product. It doesn't make my face feel cakey and it last so long.
This is by far my favorite foundation! I use to use Esteè Lauder and I loved it but it was breaking my budget so I went to this and in my opinion they work the same just this one is cheaper! For sure my go to!
Jasmine K.
Studio City, CA
I am so pale! And with that comes the struggle of finding a color that matches me with foundation. This stuff matches me great! Better than any high end one too! The formula is great.
amber m.
taylor, MI
This is one of my fave foundations it blends easily and the finish is flawless i have a hard time finding products that go well with my skin type but I've found my go to foundation :)
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't