23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,787 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
The closest shade to my skin is still to orange and the formula gets cakey around the nose, and sticks to every little dry patch you have- completely unforgiving! But it does have great coverage for a drugstore foundation, as long as you moisturize and exfoliate. Gets rid of oiliness very well, too.
I have ridiculously dry skin from a skin condition i have called sebborhic dermatitis and this foundation just didn't sit well on my parched skin. It did stay a long time but not worth it for me.
I use this foundation every day and love it. It goes on easily and blends in smoothly. It is full coverage and has a great finish. It looks amazing on the skin and is very long lasting.
Revlon Colorstay is a go-to foundation of mine. However, the formula was changed recently, and I don't like it as much as I used to. The coverage is good, though, and helps to keep my skin from getting too oily.
The pigment is very good you have a very wide range of colors to choose from. I don't like how it applies it looks bad and just not like it's on my skin more like on a painting.
This is my daily foundation, you just can't beat this brand when it comes to drugstore foundation. Huge color selection and a decent price. Last all day and night. Highly recommend!
This is by far my favorite foundation! I use to use Esteè Lauder and I loved it but it was breaking my budget so I went to this and in my opinion they work the same just this one is cheaper! For sure my go to!
I am so pale! And with that comes the struggle of finding a color that matches me with foundation. This stuff matches me great! Better than any high end one too! The formula is great.
This is one of my fave foundations it blends easily and the finish is flawless i have a hard time finding products that go well with my skin type but I've found my go to foundation :)
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos