23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,432 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
When I run out of my MAC or Smashbox this is my go to for everyday wear. Its very buildable and when combined with my MAC Mineralize powder I have a flawless face that lasts a full day.
I really like this foundation! I got it for prom and ended up using it everyday after! It's full coverage but I can make it more into a medium coverage cause I don't need full coverage.
I have had high in foundations and low in foundations and this one is the best out of all of the foundations I have tried in my whole life I love it!!! It is so good for sensitive skin cause I have SUPER DUPER sensitive skin and it works great with me!
Amazing! Absolutely love the way it blends with my skin, hiding those little imperfections... One application, doesn't require setting spray. works awesome for me
I really love this foundation for when my skin is really dry its really easy to apply with a beauty blender and is medium coverage which i like and the color selection is really nice also
This is by far my favorite foundation. It lasts all day, which is very rare for my oily skin. It has great coverage, without looking cakey. It was easy to find the perfect shade as well.
I have combination type, acne-prone skin and this is the only foundation that I've used that actually lasts all day. It's medium-full coverage and does a great job at filling in/hiding my pores and discoloration.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos