23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,458 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I would say it has medium coverage which is pretty great and doesn't leave my face feelings oily. It stays pretty well also, after first applying it feels kind of sticky but it dries fine.
Revlon colorstay foundation gives one of the most beautiful finishes on the skin for a drugstore foundation. It has a wide range of colors, great coverage, and a natural finish. I find the best way is to apply it with a damp beauty blender. You can find them at Sephora for a whopping $20-still worth it.
This foundation is great for normal skin. It will last all day and give medium to full coverage depending on the tool used. There is also a good color range and formulas for different skin types. Overall great foundation.
This has a heavier coverage and I like that. It's easy to blend and covers any acne scars or current acne you have. I also kinda let it dry a little and use it as a concealer, it works GREAT!
I looove this stuff,I have super oily skin and it controls it all day. Lasts long, has spf, and covers up all of my acne and scarring. The best I have ever used. and only foundation I buy. Had to alternate some days with tinted BB cream because it does break me out, but the coverage is totally worth it.
I did a lot of research before I purchased this foundation and I have to say everyone who recommended it was right. Revlon Colorstay provides great coverage and stays on all day. It provides a smooth finish and does not look cakey. This is a great foundation.
I thought this product was average due to some ingredients in this product I feel like it broke my face out I just purchased trying to go more an inexpensive route but ended up up liking the more for your money approach
If you like super coverage this is the foundation for you. it is very thick i like to wear it when i have blemished skin. as long as you spread it evenly you should have no problem with it.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos