BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
I would say it has medium coverage which is pretty great and doesn't leave my face feelings oily. It stays pretty well also, after first applying it feels kind of sticky but it dries fine.
amara b.
Review for: Other more...
good foundation, it has a nice radiant finish but isn't oily looking, covers imperfections and stays on all day. i would recommend. they have a shade for mainly everyone and a oily skin version and dry skin. good product!
Emily T.
Revlon colorstay foundation gives one of the most beautiful finishes on the skin for a drugstore foundation. It has a wide range of colors, great coverage, and a natural finish. I find the best way is to apply it with a damp beauty blender. You can find them at Sephora for a whopping $20-still worth it.
Maddie B.
This foundation is great for normal skin. It will last all day and give medium to full coverage depending on the tool used. There is also a good color range and formulas for different skin types. Overall great foundation.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
This has a heavier coverage and I like that. It's easy to blend and covers any acne scars or current acne you have. I also kinda let it dry a little and use it as a concealer, it works GREAT!
Linda C.
Miami Beach, FL
I looove this stuff,I have super oily skin and it controls it all day. Lasts long, has spf, and covers up all of my acne and scarring. The best I have ever used. and only foundation I buy. Had to alternate some days with tinted BB cream because it does break me out, but the coverage is totally worth it.
Amanda H.
Livonia, MI
I did a lot of research before I purchased this foundation and I have to say everyone who recommended it was right. Revlon Colorstay provides great coverage and stays on all day. It provides a smooth finish and does not look cakey. This is a great foundation.
Jessica G.
Easley, SC
I thought this product was average due to some ingredients in this product I feel like it broke my face out I just purchased trying to go more an inexpensive route but ended up up liking the more for your money approach
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
Review for: Buff more...
This is definitely one of the best drug store foundations I've ever used. This is the foundation I use for my everyday makeup routine because it looks very natural and gives nice coverage.
Lorraine O.
Corp Christi, TX
If you like super coverage this is the foundation for you. it is very thick i like to wear it when i have blemished skin. as long as you spread it evenly you should have no problem with it.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't