BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Madeline H.
Ludlow, KY
Love this product, although it's kinda expensive! It gives great coverage for those days when you have more zits then you know what to do with. Plus it stays on throughout your whole day!
Aleta B.
West Sunbury, PA
I would say it has medium coverage which is pretty great and doesn't leave my face feelings oily. It stays pretty well also, after first applying it feels kind of sticky but it dries fine.
Elizabeth V.
South Gate , CA
Personally I've tried a lot of foundations switching over and over again. I came across revlon color stay and I must say it's the best by far. It looks so natural and leaves your skin nice
Ashwini A.
As much as I love this foundation, I really wish it came with a pump. I've heard in other countries it has a pump but in the US it comes with just a cap. Makes applying it somewhat messy.
Emily T.
Revlon colorstay foundation gives one of the most beautiful finishes on the skin for a drugstore foundation. It has a wide range of colors, great coverage, and a natural finish. I find the best way is to apply it with a damp beauty blender. You can find them at Sephora for a whopping $20-still worth it.
Nikki A.
Wagram, NC
This is my go to foundation everyday. I've tried a couple different high end foundations, but I always find myself coming back this. I will continue to buy & use this for my everyday makeup!
Brie A.
Long time favorite drugstore foundation. True full coverage is hard to find in the drugstore! I have very dark under eye circles and wearing this i didn't even find a need for a concealer!
Kathleen W.
Philadelphia, PA
This truly is one of my favorite foundations. Usually gives a pretty flawless finish and truly lasts a full day. Truly no complaints and love the drugstore price tags
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
Review for: Buff more...
This is definitely one of the best drug store foundations I've ever used. This is the foundation I use for my everyday makeup routine because it looks very natural and gives nice coverage.
Andrea R.
This is a great foundation that is long lasting and provides medium coverage but can be built up to full.
Covers up my acne scars and hyperpigmentation and looks flawless.
Great shade range and affordable for the quality
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't