BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Linda C.
Miami Beach, FL
I looove this stuff,I have super oily skin and it controls it all day. Lasts long, has spf, and covers up all of my acne and scarring. The best I have ever used. and only foundation I buy. Had to alternate some days with tinted BB cream because it does break me out, but the coverage is totally worth it.
Maddie B.
This foundation is great for normal skin. It will last all day and give medium to full coverage depending on the tool used. There is also a good color range and formulas for different skin types. Overall great foundation.
Amanda H.
Livonia, MI
I did a lot of research before I purchased this foundation and I have to say everyone who recommended it was right. Revlon Colorstay provides great coverage and stays on all day. It provides a smooth finish and does not look cakey. This is a great foundation.
Kristin M.
I love this brand so much! This foundation has become a must have! I use it every day and have been for the past year and a half. It's awesome! Decent coverage and lasts throughout the day!
Jackie C.
I like this product because it's affordable but yet still a great foundation. I have a combo of dry and oily skin, leaning more on the dry side. This make works pretty well with that. It doesn't help my dry skin but also doesn't hurt it.
Andrea R.
This is a great foundation that is long lasting and provides medium coverage but can be built up to full.
Covers up my acne scars and hyperpigmentation and looks flawless.
Great shade range and affordable for the quality
Liz F.
Review for: 6 Natural Beige more...
This is a lightweight, medium coverage every day foundation. Wears well and is easy to blend out. The color range is excellent as well. I like the feel of it on my skin, not heavy or cakey.
Henley L.
La grande, OR
I love love this foundation it has an amazing color range and it last a really long time. i have oily skin so i really like mat foundations and this dose the trick perfectly. the only bad thing is that there's no pump.
Kathleen W.
Philadelphia, PA
This truly is one of my favorite foundations. Usually gives a pretty flawless finish and truly lasts a full day. Truly no complaints and love the drugstore price tags
Devon F.
Diamondhead, MS
I used this foundation for years, thinking it was great. I've since explored other brands, and I don't think this is truly full coverage. I also don't understand the hype now that I know so many better products exist.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't