BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Mayerlin C.
Fort Worth, TX
At first I loved this product, great coverage and super long wear... until I started TREMENDOUSLY breaking out!!! It took me a long time to realize that this product was ruining my skin, and now I suffer from cystic acne.

But if you do not have acne, by all means try it out! It was awesome while it lasted.
Anaeli G.
Roma, TX
This is definitely the best foundation at the drugstore! It has great lasting power, full coverage, and a variety of color range. This is like a waterproof foundation! Definitely recommend!
mariana m.
Sacramento, CA
Revlon color stay i like use every day de cover is medium and perfect for me for every day, the efect is very naturaly and matte, i like and yes i buy next time, and the price is accesible $$
Tryneisha H.
Reserve, LA
Revlon came through with this. I'm a woman of color, and the things i like are #1 They have my shade , (if they don't have yours you can mix two) #2 they have combination formula/and a dry skin one. Put this on with a good primer and be out the door. works just as good as high end ones, with the right brushes.
Daisy G.
Sun Valley, CA
I love this foundation. It is so easy to apply with a brush, but can look a little patchy with a beauty blender. The coverage is okay, doesn't cover my acne scars as much as I wish it would.
Karina H.
Watsonville, CA
I love this foundation! I have oily skin and this is the only thing that will stay on my face for longer than 5 hours. It has a very good color selection. I think they only problem is that it dries very quickly on the skin.
Aimee J.
Review for: Other more...
I use this foundation in "buff" and it's an exact perfect shade for my skin tone. This is by far my favorite Drugstore foundation and I use it almost every single day. I would absolutely recommend this foundation to others!
Natalie W.
Royal oak, MI
I bought it thinking I would like it, wrong. I hated it. I wash my face every night and yet I still broke out so bad from it. I hated the way it sat on my skin and the whole thing in general.
Kathryn M.
Ypsilanti, MI
This stuff is fantastic. I almost already buy facial makeup from Sephora but was out and bought this because I was in a hurry. It works great. Very good coverage. Soft on your skin. Recommend!
Carmen C.
Paramount, CA
My skin is pretty oily and this stays for a long time without rubbing off but it can get pretty cakey. The thing i don't like is that I can never get my exact color since my skin is pretty yellow.They also need a pump ASAP!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't