BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Tatiana B.
Tulsa, OK
First, let me say this gives amazing coverage!!! BUT I will not be buying this again because I am so pale that even the lightest shade of this is way too dark for my skin, which does upset me just a little because I am so in love with it otherwise. Just wish they would make a few lighter shades for people like me.
anu j.
Fremont, CA
This is the best drugstore foundation. It provides medium coverage but you can definitely built on if needed. It didn't break me out. It stays all day long. Would really recommend at this price.
Rachel G.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoy the flawless face this makeup gives me. It is build-able to a full coverage foundation and can be easily mixed with a serum to use as homemade BB cream. It comes in tons of colors and lasts all day and night. I love it!
Jaclyn C.
Glen Mills, PA
You know how foundations are always too yellow, pink, light, dark, etc? I do not have this problem with this foundation. The lightest color is an exact perfect match for my skin. The undertone is very neutral making it good for many people. I find that it does last all day and without being too heavy on the skin.
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield, CA
best liquid foundation I have tried hands down very non expensive which is a plus. I have only skin & the combination oily foundation is amazing, stays on all day with a light weight formula.
Giselle A.
I've been using Revlon colorstay for about 3 years now and I can't see myself using anything else for foundation. Very little goes a long way and it last for about 24 hrs. Comes in a lot of shades so I can mix if needed based on the weather and when my skin tone changes. Doesn't cake up like some foundation.
Paige H.
For me this foundation doesn't really "work" for me. I find it feeling heavy & very greasy. It is a nice color, with an easy pump to get it out. I just find it hard to last long on me. This is not the foundation for me.
Brooke H.
HERRIMAN, UT
This is my favorite drugstore foundation I've found thus far. I get medium coverage out of it and it looks the least worst at the end of the day compared to many other foundations I've tried.
Laiken G.
Delaware , OH
Easily one of the best drugstore foundations available. Having very oily skin, color stay not only holds up all day, it keeps the oil at bay overall. Excellent product
Randi C.
Poseyville, IN
This is a great full coverage foundation. The only problem I have with it is during the hot & humid months in Indiana it does tend to oxidize just a bit if I'm outside for a long period of time. Other than that it's great!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't