23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,419 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
First, let me say this gives amazing coverage!!! BUT I will not be buying this again because I am so pale that even the lightest shade of this is way too dark for my skin, which does upset me just a little because I am so in love with it otherwise. Just wish they would make a few lighter shades for people like me.
This is the best drugstore foundation. It provides medium coverage but you can definitely built on if needed. It didn't break me out. It stays all day long. Would really recommend at this price.
I enjoy the flawless face this makeup gives me. It is build-able to a full coverage foundation and can be easily mixed with a serum to use as homemade BB cream. It comes in tons of colors and lasts all day and night. I love it!
You know how foundations are always too yellow, pink, light, dark, etc? I do not have this problem with this foundation. The lightest color is an exact perfect match for my skin. The undertone is very neutral making it good for many people. I find that it does last all day and without being too heavy on the skin.
best liquid foundation I have tried hands down very non expensive which is a plus. I have only skin & the combination oily foundation is amazing, stays on all day with a light weight formula.
I've been using Revlon colorstay for about 3 years now and I can't see myself using anything else for foundation. Very little goes a long way and it last for about 24 hrs. Comes in a lot of shades so I can mix if needed based on the weather and when my skin tone changes. Doesn't cake up like some foundation.
For me this foundation doesn't really "work" for me. I find it feeling heavy & very greasy. It is a nice color, with an easy pump to get it out. I just find it hard to last long on me. This is not the foundation for me.
This is my favorite drugstore foundation I've found thus far. I get medium coverage out of it and it looks the least worst at the end of the day compared to many other foundations I've tried.
Easily one of the best drugstore foundations available. Having very oily skin, color stay not only holds up all day, it keeps the oil at bay overall. Excellent product
This is a great full coverage foundation. The only problem I have with it is during the hot & humid months in Indiana it does tend to oxidize just a bit if I'm outside for a long period of time. Other than that it's great!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos