23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is actually my go to foundation! When I walk in the makup aisle in Walmart I always look for Revlon Colorstay first. The only time that I buy another foundation is if they are sold out of my color. Best covering foundation!
This is one of the best foundations you can buy! They have a huge color range AND there's a different formula for dry and oily skin types! This foundation caters to your skin. This is medium-high coverage and the foundation i reach for when i need that extra coverage. Love it and it's a staple in my collection
I have extreme rosacea, I get out of the shower and my face is as red as a tomato. I can't ALWAYS count on this foundation for its full coverage! Also really great for my dry skin. This is literally the only foundation I use!
I love Revlon products. I have combo. skin so when I use it I also use a powdered finish and my ECO TOOLS Domed brush and it looks ravishing. I tend to go for liquid foundations. Settles nicely.
Review for: Original Fond De Teint Oil-Free #14 Cappuccino Clear Bottle more...
I like this, but its a little too thick for me and I don't need full coverage makeup, but if your trying to mask some issues, this is the foundation for you. Pricing isn't bad on this product. Good for oily skin or combo skin.
Very first foundation I fell in love with! Great coverage, last all day! The smell isn't the greatest but it doesn't bother me, I've even gone swimming with this and found it to be water proof!
My favorite foundation to use! It has not let me down yet, and it usually holds all day. I use the normal/dry skin and it's not oily nor does it leave my face over dry.
You know how foundations are always too yellow, pink, light, dark, etc? I do not have this problem with this foundation. The lightest color is an exact perfect match for my skin. The undertone is very neutral making it good for many people. I find that it does last all day and without being too heavy on the skin.
I love this foundation. This is the only foundation that I've found that will stay on my nose at all. I have an oily nose so foundation never stays but this does and its looks great as well.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos