BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Nicole V.
Ceres, CA
This is actually my go to foundation! When I walk in the makup aisle in Walmart I always look for Revlon Colorstay first. The only time that I buy another foundation is if they are sold out of my color. Best covering foundation!
Cynthia H.
Review for: Buff more...
This is a great full coverage foundation! It has great staying power and it matches my skin color very well. I also like that there is a formula for dry skin, oily skin, or in a whipped version.
Kristina V.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the best foundations you can buy! They have a huge color range AND there's a different formula for dry and oily skin types! This foundation caters to your skin. This is medium-high coverage and the foundation i reach for when i need that extra coverage. Love it and it's a staple in my collection
Brooke M.
Edwardsville, IL
I have extreme rosacea, I get out of the shower and my face is as red as a tomato. I can't ALWAYS count on this foundation for its full coverage! Also really great for my dry skin. This is literally the only foundation I use!
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
I love Revlon products. I have combo. skin so when I use it I also use a powdered finish and my ECO TOOLS Domed brush and it looks ravishing. I tend to go for liquid foundations. Settles nicely.
Kelly G.
Gardner, KS
Review for: Original Fond De Teint Oil-Free #14 Cappuccino Clear Bottle more...
I like this, but its a little too thick for me and I don't need full coverage makeup, but if your trying to mask some issues, this is the foundation for you. Pricing isn't bad on this product. Good for oily skin or combo skin.
Kiara D.
Very first foundation I fell in love with! Great coverage, last all day! The smell isn't the greatest but it doesn't bother me, I've even gone swimming with this and found it to be water proof!
Mariah V.
My favorite foundation to use! It has not let me down yet, and it usually holds all day. I use the normal/dry skin and it's not oily nor does it leave my face over dry.
Jaclyn C.
Glen Mills, PA
You know how foundations are always too yellow, pink, light, dark, etc? I do not have this problem with this foundation. The lightest color is an exact perfect match for my skin. The undertone is very neutral making it good for many people. I find that it does last all day and without being too heavy on the skin.
Kayla A.
Colonial Heights, VA
I love this foundation. This is the only foundation that I've found that will stay on my nose at all. I have an oily nose so foundation never stays but this does and its looks great as well.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't