BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Barbara C.
New Holland, PA
I have used this foundation for more years then I have known my husband (20+) so I can say without doubt this is number one in my makeup box and will be till either I'm dead or they stop making it.
Kayla A.
Colonial Heights, VA
I love this foundation. This is the only foundation that I've found that will stay on my nose at all. I have an oily nose so foundation never stays but this does and its looks great as well.
Stephanie C.
Christiana, TN
This is about the only foundation I use. I always buy different foundations to try out but I always seem to go back to this one. It stays on all day, it's not greasy & it doesn't break me out.
Mariah V.
My favorite foundation to use! It has not let me down yet, and it usually holds all day. I use the normal/dry skin and it's not oily nor does it leave my face over dry.
Melissa P.
Bronx, NY
I love this foundation! The coverage is great, however sometimes it can feel a bit heavy, which is why I gave it a B! A little goes a long way, so keep that in mind. Overall a great foundation for medium-full coverage lovers!
Katrina D.
Mesa, AZ
This is my makeup routine must have. I have red and sensitive skin so I find that using the normal to dry version of this leaves my skin feeling so smooth and covers all of my redness. It's not too cakey but has great coverage.
Tatiana B.
Tulsa, OK
First, let me say this gives amazing coverage!!! BUT I will not be buying this again because I am so pale that even the lightest shade of this is way too dark for my skin, which does upset me just a little because I am so in love with it otherwise. Just wish they would make a few lighter shades for people like me.
Jennifer L.
Tacoma, WA
for the price of this foundation it works wonders, i used this in high school twice and once in college and haven't been able to give it up. Not only does it look great on my skin tone but also it goes on smoothly without creating wrinkles and lines and all of that. this product is great for dry skin as well.
Rachel G.
Philadelphia, PA
I enjoy the flawless face this makeup gives me. It is build-able to a full coverage foundation and can be easily mixed with a serum to use as homemade BB cream. It comes in tons of colors and lasts all day and night. I love it!
Bianca R.
Ellenwood, GA
I love Revlon products. I have combo. skin so when I use it I also use a powdered finish and my ECO TOOLS Domed brush and it looks ravishing. I tend to go for liquid foundations. Settles nicely.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't