23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,415 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
The absolute best foundation I've used. I love it so much. It keeps my skin from getting oily and doesn't stick to my dry spots. The coverage is great and the staying power is awesome. And the finish is beautiful and flawless!!
This is the best drugstore foundation that I have found. I have combination skin type and it works as well as some other high end foundations I own. And it's affordable if your on a makeup budget.
I have used this foundation for more years then I have known my husband (20+) so I can say without doubt this is number one in my makeup box and will be till either I'm dead or they stop making it.
This foundation was a gift sent from Heaven! It has full coverage so I don't have to put multiple layers! I have dry sensitive skin and this really works well with both issues! I highly recommend!
This is my makeup routine must have. I have red and sensitive skin so I find that using the normal to dry version of this leaves my skin feeling so smooth and covers all of my redness. It's not too cakey but has great coverage.
Offers full coverage, decent color match, applies very smoothly. It just feels thick on the face even by using a very minimal amount so this foundation is reserved for only fancy events for me.
My favorite foundation to use! It has not let me down yet, and it usually holds all day. I use the normal/dry skin and it's not oily nor does it leave my face over dry.
This is the best drugstore foundation. It provides medium coverage but you can definitely built on if needed. It didn't break me out. It stays all day long. Would really recommend at this price.
One of the best drugstore foundations I've found so far. I have oily skin and this product keeps it under control because the make it in different types for whatever skin type you have, and it comes in a variety of colors!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos