BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Stephanie P.
Shelby, NC
The absolute best foundation I've used. I love it so much. It keeps my skin from getting oily and doesn't stick to my dry spots. The coverage is great and the staying power is awesome. And the finish is beautiful and flawless!!
Barbara P.
Deltona, FL
This is the best drugstore foundation that I have found. I have combination skin type and it works as well as some other high end foundations I own. And it's affordable if your on a makeup budget.
Barbara C.
New Holland, PA
I have used this foundation for more years then I have known my husband (20+) so I can say without doubt this is number one in my makeup box and will be till either I'm dead or they stop making it.
Courtney L.
Grosse Pointe, MI
This foundation was a gift sent from Heaven! It has full coverage so I don't have to put multiple layers! I have dry sensitive skin and this really works well with both issues! I highly recommend!
Katrina D.
Mesa, AZ
This is my makeup routine must have. I have red and sensitive skin so I find that using the normal to dry version of this leaves my skin feeling so smooth and covers all of my redness. It's not too cakey but has great coverage.
Chantelle S.
Temple Terr, FL
Offers full coverage, decent color match, applies very smoothly. It just feels thick on the face even by using a very minimal amount so this foundation is reserved for only fancy events for me.
A G.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Porcelain more...
I just love these product . I started to use this as my skin was dry and rough. It is smooth and this product is just amazing. I just love these because it is affordable to use. I will recommend to other to use this product.
Mariah V.
My favorite foundation to use! It has not let me down yet, and it usually holds all day. I use the normal/dry skin and it's not oily nor does it leave my face over dry.
anu j.
Fremont, CA
This is the best drugstore foundation. It provides medium coverage but you can definitely built on if needed. It didn't break me out. It stays all day long. Would really recommend at this price.
Heather Q.
Chapmanville, WV
One of the best drugstore foundations I've found so far. I have oily skin and this product keeps it under control because the make it in different types for whatever skin type you have, and it comes in a variety of colors!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't