23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I loved this foundation and everything it did. Very good coverage and it stayed on which i loved the only dislike i like was it was expensive at my local drugstore but its definitely worth buying.
I purchased this a few years back, and I can day I wont be buying it again. It felt heavy and had a horrible scent. I tend to have champagne taste when it comes to foundation. This just wasn't for me.
I freakin LOVE this foundation! I have a very oily T-zone, and unfortunately sweat a lot due to my job, but this foundation has never failed me! If you have combination /oily skin I highly recommend trying this product. ❤️❤️❤️
This foundation was a gift sent from Heaven! It has full coverage so I don't have to put multiple layers! I have dry sensitive skin and this really works well with both issues! I highly recommend!
I guess for the price it's pretty decent if you just want to cover some flaws on your skin. For me, it didn't give a lot of coverage and left my face feeling oily and looking shiny. The only good thing about this foundation is that it doesn't feel like you're even wearing foundation, it feels super light on your skin.
This is a great go-to for your everyday full coverage foundation. I use it with my damp beauty blender and I love the flawless coverage it gives me. It can be very buildable with a little patience.
Great coverage love the formula of this. Its lightweight and full coverage. I love that it doesn't make my face super dewy. It gives a satin finish. I love that it has a pump so much more sanitary.
This makeup is amazing. I would say it is the drugstore version of Makeup Forever. It lasts all day and gives really good coverage. It blends well and makes your skin look flawless without looking too heavy. If you have not tried it I think you should! You won't regret it.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos