BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Stephanie R.
I loved this foundation and everything it did. Very good coverage and it stayed on which i loved the only dislike i like was it was expensive at my local drugstore but its definitely worth buying.
gracee s.
Review for: Medium Beige (240), Medium Beige more...
Very good product. Looked nice on my skin and I have big pores. I would say medium to full coverage. Blends out seamlessly (I use real techniques sponge to blend mine out). I would purchase again.
Kaitlyn S.
Florence, SC
I purchased this a few years back, and I can day I wont be buying it again. It felt heavy and had a horrible scent. I tend to have champagne taste when it comes to foundation. This just wasn't for me.
Deanna G.
Spring Hill, FL
I freakin LOVE this foundation! I have a very oily T-zone, and unfortunately sweat a lot due to my job, but this foundation has never failed me! If you have combination /oily skin I highly recommend trying this product. ❤️❤️❤️
Courtney L.
Grosse Pointe, MI
This foundation was a gift sent from Heaven! It has full coverage so I don't have to put multiple layers! I have dry sensitive skin and this really works well with both issues! I highly recommend!
Vendy P.
Cornelia, GA
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
My favorite drug store foundation. It has medium to full coverage when using a beauty blender. It doesn't make me oily or cakey at all. It's really easy to apply but it does dry fast. Yes I would buy it again.
Summaiyah J.
Skokie, IL
I guess for the price it's pretty decent if you just want to cover some flaws on your skin. For me, it didn't give a lot of coverage and left my face feeling oily and looking shiny. The only good thing about this foundation is that it doesn't feel like you're even wearing foundation, it feels super light on your skin.
Kristin B.
Anaheim, CA
This is a great go-to for your everyday full coverage foundation. I use it with my damp beauty blender and I love the flawless coverage it gives me. It can be very buildable with a little patience.
Kylee R.
Temecula , CA
Great coverage love the formula of this. Its lightweight and full coverage. I love that it doesn't make my face super dewy. It gives a satin finish. I love that it has a pump so much more sanitary.
Ashley V.
Richland, WA
This makeup is amazing. I would say it is the drugstore version of Makeup Forever. It lasts all day and gives really good coverage. It blends well and makes your skin look flawless without looking too heavy. If you have not tried it I think you should! You won't regret it.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't