BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Macy  R.
I have nothing bad to say about this product is amazing I love it so much I just I love the formula this foundation I love every rental on foundation I like so this is one of my favorites on them it is my favorite in the drugstore.
Lourdes M.
Plainview, TX
To me this is the best drugstore full coverage foundation. I have used this on and off for 20 years so it's a must have. I have oily skin and it works great. Easy to apply with any tool or fingers. Great price and highly recommend.
Christine C.
I knew many people like this foundation, but i really don't like it that much. first, i can't stand the alcohol smell. Plus, I don't like how it feels on my face. the coverage is okay, but it's definitely too thick too heavy on the face. i tried it for a week and gave up on it
Kristen T.
Brandon, FL
This was the first foundation I tried about a year ago when I started wearing makeup. I got so many compliments on how smooth it looked. The foundation lasted all day. It gave me an airbrush finish!
Jenna Z.
Although i change up what foundation i use on a somewhat frequent basis, colorstay is the one i reach for most, and definitely my most purchased! great coverage, and doesn't make me look cakey or oily!
Debra A.
Greenfield, IN
This foundation is great for day or night wear. It literally lasts all day until you clean your face. This foundation gives me great coverage and I would compare it to my MAC studio fix foundation.
Natalie A.
Wellesley, MA
I like this product! It provides good coverage, but does not last for a long time. Good for dry skin. Worth the price and has nice packaging. I bought this at Target and would definitely buy again!
mandi l.
I have been wearing this foundation since I was 14, and I am 25 now. I have tried countless foundations (high and low end) over the years, and just haven't found anything that compares... YET. This makeup goes on great, and lasts for a long time. This foundation also doesn't smear whenever I apply blush and bronzer. Perfect-o!
Julissa A.
Bronx, NY
Esta base es muy buena tiene una cobertura perfecta me facina su acabado natural y es muy variable en colores la gama es inmensa mayoría de de las personas pueden encontrar su tono sin ningún problema
Michelle M.
I have been using this foundation for years ! I do need different shades between the seasons but thats no biggy. I have acne prone oily/dry combo skin and this with a setting powder lasts all day !!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't