BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Ann C.
Hammond, IN
I found this foundation to suit my color very well. Since I am Carmel mocha it's a bit difficult to find a color to match at such an affordable price. I love the longevity as well as the blend ability. I would truly recommend this product especially to the woman on the run.
Madison S.
Roanoke, VA
I have acne and places where my skin is red, and this foundation is amazing at helping to cover that up. I also have really dry skin, and this doesn't make my skin look cakey. I love everything about this foundation. Will buy again.
Deysi M.
This foundation was very good for me! Has a great coverage and it didn' break me out!! Another plus is that it is drugstore and compares to high end foundations!
Julissa A.
Bronx, NY
Esta base es muy buena tiene una cobertura perfecta me facina su acabado natural y es muy variable en colores la gama es inmensa mayoría de de las personas pueden encontrar su tono sin ningún problema
Lourdes M.
Plainview, TX
To me this is the best drugstore full coverage foundation. I have used this on and off for 20 years so it's a must have. I have oily skin and it works great. Easy to apply with any tool or fingers. Great price and highly recommend.
Natalie A.
Wellesley, MA
I like this product! It provides good coverage, but does not last for a long time. Good for dry skin. Worth the price and has nice packaging. I bought this at Target and would definitely buy again!
Amber S.
killeen
Another product I think highly of. Alright for oily skin. Decent coverage last for a while. Takes me forever to run out. Not completely matte. Light weight easy to apply. Yes I've bought it many times.
Siobhan G.
I give this an A, it's one of the best foundations I've used next to estee lauder double wear foundation. It's my most favorite foundation ever. It's very, VERY much full coverage. Paired with Stay Matte primer by Rimmel London it sets perfectly. I put a mineral transparen't powder on top and I'm good for maybe 8 hrs straight.
sanaa a.
kuwait city, kuwait
Its a reasonable price and the quality is really great. You get a lot of product. I wish it was packaged with a pump. There are a very large number of shade. This is amazing. The coverage is medium.
Elyse M.
I'm not sure if I actually like this foundation or not. It has it's pros and cons, but one thing that annoyed me was that if you have dry skin, it shows every flake and it gets even worse in the sun. It somewhat made me break out too.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't