BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Review for: Other more...
Such a long lasting and good drugstore foundation. They have a great color Range and any skin type can wear it which is awesome. It’s not super light weight but not heavy at all
Dorangela G.
I used to like very this product and used it in place of my Lancome Teint Idole foundation. I loved the price, staying power, the fact it didn't transfer, great coverage and good colour match. The one thing I didn't like was the packaging as I prefer a pump bottle. Without a pump it's hard to get the product out. Unfortunately either my skin has changed dramatically with age or Revlon reformulated something, as I no longer like this. The main reason is that it settles into my pores, terribly! I feel like it settles into them and I can see white little craters more pronounced than ever. The product also seems heavier and mask-like..I never experienced these problems before with this product.

I'm in my early 40's and used the 220 medium beige. I keep holding onto the bottle hoping that maybe it's my skin that had an off day, but unfortunately it's been few months now and I just can't seem to make it work for me anymore. Which is too bad because I haven't found anything comparable for the price.
Kimberly J.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
I got the wrong shade, which was obvi my bad. But i really did not like how this looked on my skin. I felt like it iver emphasized my texture and the coverage wasnt good enough
Laura M.
Hutto, TX
This product does a fairly decent job of staying put all day long. It does tend to fade slightly on oilier areas such as the nose. This is my favorite drug store foundation.
Alissa S.
For me it’s not that good mainly because when I apply to my skin it looks very blotchy and cakey which sucks. And if I even touch my skin especially my noes after it dries and it starts to rub off :/
Carley M.
Heflin, AL
Favorite! It has great coverage which is my main objective when shopping for foundation. It also lasts all day! Make sure to pair it with a good powder and you will love it.
Samantha P.
It’s not the worst I’ve used but it cheap and is blend able. This is what I use for my everyday use. It doesn’t stay that well so you have to use a setting powder or spray.
Terri C.
Duluth
Purchased at: Kohl's
Love it. The best non transfer make up for the price. Goes on stays on all day. No cracking or rubbing off on your collar or transferring to other people. I highly recommend this. You can't go wrong.
Miranda B.
This foundation is the best I have found for this price. I have very sensitive skin prone to breakouts and this covers so well. It truely stays on all through my work day.
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
I've this foundation completely full coverage and long lasting! Feels great on my skin no break outs or irritation at all. Over all great and did it's job would buy again!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't