BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Sarah C.
This foundation is seriously incredible. It looks great when applied with fingers but even better when I use my Beauty Blender! It lasts all day long and photographs really well. The coverage is totally build-able, it can be sheer and then built up to a medium/full coverage.
Savannah H.
Kingston, TN
I love this product, it's from the drugstore so it's affordable{ like $10-$12 } I do wish it came on more color options. The formula is outstanding and it stays on all day.
mandi l.
I have been wearing this foundation since I was 14, and I am 25 now. I have tried countless foundations (high and low end) over the years, and just haven't found anything that compares... YET. This makeup goes on great, and lasts for a long time. This foundation also doesn't smear whenever I apply blush and bronzer. Perfect-o!
Emilee B.
For a drugstore foundation, this is really nice. It provides a pretty decent amount of coverage and will honestly stay on your face all day. It's an excellent option for people that need long wearing makeup.
Debra A.
Morristown, IN
This foundation is great for day or night wear. It literally lasts all day until you clean your face. This foundation gives me great coverage and I would compare it to my MAC studio fix foundation.
Daniela H.
Stanfield , OR
First drugstore foundation I fell in love with. Love the fact that I offers to dry skin. Good color range. Ling wearing, none drying. And you don't need a primer to get a flawless long wearing look.
Kristen T.
Brandon, FL
This was the first foundation I tried about a year ago when I started wearing makeup. I got so many compliments on how smooth it looked. The foundation lasted all day. It gave me an airbrush finish!
Lydia T.
Compton , CA
This foundation never broke me out and was full coverage best dupe for Mac foundation but they stopped making my shade out of no where I wish they would bring it back I'm tired of paying $45+ on face paint
Wendy D.
Clarks Summit, PA
I have an uneven skin tone and I have tried numerous brands of foundation to even it out. This is the one that works the best!! It goes on very easily and even and wears great all day!! My friend just asked what I use and I could not say enough about this makeup!! 4+ stars!!
Macy  R.
I have nothing bad to say about this product is amazing I love it so much I just I love the formula this foundation I love every rental on foundation I like so this is one of my favorites on them it is my favorite in the drugstore.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't