23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,465 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Get mac studio fix For as much money you pay for things like this you might as well spend a little more for way better quality I prefer mac over this one with mac you can collect your 6 hard plastic containers and turn them into mac and get a free lipstick where ulta doesn't you just throw away the container and also mac last longer
I used this foundation in the lightest shade, Ivory, and loved it! It's a little too heavy for summer, but for fall, it was perfect! It's got full coverage, lasts all day and doesn't get oily/cake-y as the day goes on.
Everyone raves about this foundation but it was just okay for me. Yes I used the whole bottle but i always felt I had to mix it with another foundation to achieve the look I wanted. I would not repurchase
I bought this fondation a few months back after I ran out of my airbrush fondation from revlon, i bought this one after watching youtube videos. i believe that this is one of the best drugstore fondations out there! its great coverage and comes in many colors. This fondation can be layered on and sometimes I use it as a concealer.
I THINK THIS FOUNDATION CAN LOOK CAKEY IF YOU PUT TO MUCH, AND I DON'T LIKE THE PACKAGING, I WOULD LIKE A PUMP, I ALSO THINK ITS EXPENSIVE I ALWAYS SEE IT FOR ABOUT 13 BUCKS, ITS NOT WORTH IT I SEEN BETTER, BUT HAS GREAT SKIN COLOR RANGES.
My holy grail foundation for years. Great color selection and I love that this foundation is available in both oily and also a dry formula. Foundation is buildable and absolutely stays all day when set with a powder! Absolutely love!
I love this Foundation unfortunately I do not believe it last more than 10 hours and I would really like it to have a little bit more full coverage and be a little bit more buildable without being cakey
No matter what foundations I try, I always go back to this one. It is wonderful for oily/combination skin and stays put all day, even on high humidity days. Applied with a damp sponge, it goes on smooth and blends flawlessly. I love it!
I can always count on my revlon color stay foundation! I love that they have combination/oil and also an option for dry skin. I got the combo/oily foundation and I must say that it holds up to its name! It's a full coverage foundation that doesn't look too cakey, and lasts all day!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos