BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Jonelle L.
I used this product for years and loved it. I suffered from severe acne and it was really difficult to find a foundation that could cover my pimples and scars without looking cakey. This fit the bill perfectly. It hid all my imperfections and stayed in place all day without fading.
Jarin B.
Rogers, AR
I think that this is a good foundation as an alternative for high-end brands. I wish it was thicker and more full coverage for acne scars that I have that are pretty dark. No gross foundation smell in this product which I also appreciate!!!
Megan T.
Estero, FL
This makeup is perfect! It has great coverage and is a comparable dupe to Mac foundation. It can be scaled back for a more natural look or built up for more full coverage. This is my everyday foundation
Sarah C.
I love this product because it works amazing on my oily skin and it was the only foundation that worked on me while I was pregnant. I continue to use it. I stay matte all day long even in warmer weather.
Amanda S.
Garden City, KS
This product is good overall. I didn't like how it made my skin feel greasy and like it was caked on even though I didn't use much. It does a great job when it comes to coverage and it does last all day.
Desiree F.
Spring, TX
I found this foundation back in high school, and it's the only one I've used since. Even some of the higher-end foundations don't cover as well as this one. I put it on in the morning and it stays on and looks great all day. I have oily skin, so my nose starts to shine, but I just use oil-blotting sheets and powder, and it's great.
Lauren M.
Cincinnati, OH
My miracle foundation. This is the only foundation I have bought in the past few months. I have oily skin and this last most of the day. Warnings: it sets very quickly and be careful not to apply too much
varinda r.
Syracuse, UT
I absolutely love this foundation. (once I found the right color) I had used an estee lauder foundation for years because I prefer heavier coverage. I love that this costs about a third of what I was paying and still have great results.
Dana S.
Byron, MN
This foundation has great coverage. I have found that during the winter months it works great, but in the summer, it doesn't last as long. I was able to find a shade that matches my skin tone exactly.
Caroline M.
I switched to this foundation and I'll never go back. It has great coverage and is long lasting. It doesn't look caked on at all. I even wore it on my wedding day. You really can't beat the price either!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't