23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I used this product for years and loved it. I suffered from severe acne and it was really difficult to find a foundation that could cover my pimples and scars without looking cakey. This fit the bill perfectly. It hid all my imperfections and stayed in place all day without fading.
I think that this is a good foundation as an alternative for high-end brands. I wish it was thicker and more full coverage for acne scars that I have that are pretty dark. No gross foundation smell in this product which I also appreciate!!!
This makeup is perfect! It has great coverage and is a comparable dupe to Mac foundation. It can be scaled back for a more natural look or built up for more full coverage. This is my everyday foundation
I love this product because it works amazing on my oily skin and it was the only foundation that worked on me while I was pregnant. I continue to use it. I stay matte all day long even in warmer weather.
This product is good overall. I didn't like how it made my skin feel greasy and like it was caked on even though I didn't use much. It does a great job when it comes to coverage and it does last all day.
I found this foundation back in high school, and it's the only one I've used since. Even some of the higher-end foundations don't cover as well as this one. I put it on in the morning and it stays on and looks great all day. I have oily skin, so my nose starts to shine, but I just use oil-blotting sheets and powder, and it's great.
My miracle foundation. This is the only foundation I have bought in the past few months. I have oily skin and this last most of the day. Warnings: it sets very quickly and be careful not to apply too much
I absolutely love this foundation. (once I found the right color) I had used an estee lauder foundation for years because I prefer heavier coverage. I love that this costs about a third of what I was paying and still have great results.
This foundation has great coverage. I have found that during the winter months it works great, but in the summer, it doesn't last as long. I was able to find a shade that matches my skin tone exactly.
I switched to this foundation and I'll never go back. It has great coverage and is long lasting. It doesn't look caked on at all. I even wore it on my wedding day. You really can't beat the price either!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos